Thanks to MFP I signed up for my 1st 5K and need your suppor

Hello to all of the amazing people on MFP!
My real name is Melissa, and I first of all want to thank all of you for your motivating posts every day! I love to go to the message boards because it always motivates me for the day. I joined MFP in June and have lost 10 lbs so far! I started out walking every day, bought an Ipod, and now I'm jogging! I couldn't even jog a minute and now I'm up to 35 mins without stopping!
Since I'm addicted to jogging, I decided to run a 5K! I signed up for one and my race is October 25th. Here is a lil info for all of you and I hope you are able to support me. Every dollar will make a difference!

The Race for the Cure

One in eight women will be stricken with breast cancer in her lifetime. The Komen Central Valley Race for the Cure® raises money to fund education, screening and treatment programs for these women and thousands of others in our own community and supports the national search for a cure.
The Komen Race for the Cure Series is the largest series of 5K run/ walks in the world. Since its origination in Dallas in 1983, the Komen Race for the Cure® Series has grown from one local race with 800 participants to an international series of 117 races with more than 1.3 million participants.

Please Support Me In The Race
JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST BREAST CANCER TODAY! EVERY STEP COUNTS!
I am participating in the Race with the hopes of raising as much money as possible to provide for research programs in our area.
Also, by donating $125 YOU can fund a lifesaving mammogram!!!!:flowerforyou:

Here is my web page that you can copy/paste and go directly to my race page!

http://race.komencentralvalley.org/site/TR/Race/General?px=1118987&pg=personal&fr_id=1050&et=UX167hdGmWmktT-3kjQLZQ..&s_tafId=2991

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read this! I wish you all great success!!!!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• Hello to all of the amazing people on MFP!
    My real name is Melissa, and I first of all want to thank all of you for your motivating posts every day! I love to go to the message boards because it always motivates me for the day. I joined MFP in June and have lost 10 lbs so far! I started out walking every day, bought an Ipod, and now I'm jogging! I couldn't even jog a minute and now I'm up to 35 mins without stopping!
    Since I'm addicted to jogging, I decided to run a 5K! I signed up for one and my race is October 25th. Here is a lil info for all of you and I hope you are able to support me. Every dollar will make a difference!

The Race for the Cure

One in eight women will be stricken with breast cancer in her lifetime. The Komen Central Valley Race for the Cure® raises money to fund education, screening and treatment programs for these women and thousands of others in our own community and supports the national search for a cure.
    The Komen Race for the Cure Series is the largest series of 5K run/ walks in the world. Since its origination in Dallas in 1983, the Komen Race for the Cure® Series has grown from one local race with 800 participants to an international series of 117 races with more than 1.3 million participants.

Please Support Me In The Race
    JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST BREAST CANCER TODAY! EVERY STEP COUNTS!
    I am participating in the Race with the hopes of raising as much money as possible to provide for research programs in our area.
    Also, by donating $125 YOU can fund a lifesaving mammogram!!!!:flowerforyou:

Here is my web page that you can copy/paste and go directly to my race page!

http://race.komencentralvalley.org/site/TR/Race/General?px=1118987&pg=personal&fr_id=1050&et=UX167hdGmWmktT-3kjQLZQ..&s_tafId=2991

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read this! I wish you all great success!!!!!:bigsmile: