First NSV!

Options
mghane
mghane Posts: 109 Member
So yesterday my husband and I were looking at some professional pictures we had taken around Christmas time.... and I noticed how HUGE my arms were. Just to make sure I looked in the mirror and noticed they have definitely slimmed down!! So exciting because my arms are definitely an area I'm sensitive to. So proud of myself :). I feel good about changing my eating habits and have recently started working out. It hasn't been an easy process and there are times when I want to eat some bad foods, but so far I haven't given in to the urge! Good luck to everyone--there will be success!

Replies

• dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Always nice to see improvement!
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    AWESOME.....i love it when someone can see results other than on the scale....ive seen some on myself as well.....continued success
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    Awesome!!!! I just had my first NSV the other day too!! It's those little things that really help when you feel like nothings changed! Congrats!!! Keep up the good work! :D
  • copperdave
    copperdave Posts: 146
    Options
    You're doing so great! Very proud of you. Keep it up and all of your hard work will continue to pay off!!
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    That is exciting! WTG!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!