MIGHT BE A SILLY BUT ADULT QUESTION

Options
2»

Replies

• LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Oh my god, it really is there - the unit is "1 ejaculation"! (5 cals, if you're interested) :laugh:

Trust you IS !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kumarprabhat
    kumarprabhat Posts: 116
    Options
    Seems like a very good source of protien for such corresponding small quantity :laugh:
  • auri77
    auri77 Posts: 39
    Options
    WHAT HAVE I STARTED HERE??? LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • auri77
    Options
    sit ups it is! LOLOLOLOL
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    sit ups it is! LOLOLOLOL

Our way is more fun! I'll take nice athletic sex any day over sit ups!
  • thomasblum
    Options
    as far as an adult answer to that question... Yes. Anything that gets your heart rate up and requires movement is going to burn calories, so yes it can be a form of exercise. As far as how great and exercise well... lets just say don't make it your primary one for the day. Sex really doesn't burn as much as people wish it did (or sometimes claim it does) because your not going to be having strenuous sex, day in and day out, for hours at a time, unless you are REALLY into chafing. The average couple may only have 10-30 minutes of actual intercourse (not including foreplay) and even that is being somewhat generous in most cases (yes this includes you Mr. and Ms. sex masters out there, your bodies have to follow the same laws of physics just like the rest of the world).
    Now, with that being said I do wish MFP would add some kind of database for sex into the exercise field.
    There used to be some pretty good reference charts online that offered solid numbers on sex, foreplay, *kitten*, and didn't give silly answers/scenarios but I can't find them at this time =/
    I DO remember a lot of time spent not on how much calories the actual movements burned, but just the calories burned while being sexually aroused (increased heart rate, things of that nature). So if this it true it would stand that keeping yourself somewhat sexually stimulated throughout the day may be a great way to get in some extra calorie burning time. Not to mention increasing testosterone levels in men (not sure about estrogen levels in women).
  • Makers72
    Makers72 Posts: 65
    Options
    bodybugg rated me at 35 minutes- 215 cals...

I was a champion that day

hahaha
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    LOL! If you really want to know go to this webpage to get a calorie count on this...LOL!!!

http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc
  • dcornwe
    dcornwe Posts: 73
    Options
    I can just imagine what my hubby would say if I said umm nope cant go over my calories, lets just skip that! LOL
  • auri77
    Options
    great response thank u!!
  • carmenstop1
    carmenstop1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Oh my god, it really is there - the unit is "1 ejaculation"! (5 cals, if you're interested) :laugh:

LOL....the sodium content seems a little low to me though!!!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options

Burned or consumed?
  • PrfctGdess
    PrfctGdess Posts: 257
    Options

No kidding!! <rofl> I'm laughing out loud at my computer and my 4 yr old is looking at me like I'm nuts. :P Good thing he can't read over my shoulder yet :D
  • auri77
    Options

No kidding!! <rofl> I'm laughing out loud at my computer and my 4 yr old is looking at me like I'm nuts. :P Good thing he can't read over my shoulder yet :D

OH LORDY!! lol
  • dbattles0182
    Options
    I think it was a great question. The way I see it is. Anytime your doing an activity and your sweating. Your burning calories. Just make sure your sweating.
  • tammlane
    tammlane Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Only if you don't swallow. FACT: semen has calories.

:)
    But a whole lotta protein!!