Christmas Past, New Year Ahead!

Options
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! From reading posts, it sounds as if many did. :flowerforyou:

My big present was an aerobic step with resistance bands built in; I am so excited to break it in today! Spent the entire day playing with my husband & 20 month old yesterday (how many calories does that burn? If only I had his energy everyday!)

I think I have a touch of bronchitis, :sick: but am working through it.

So, let's quit kicking ourselves for (over)indulging the last day or two and focus on the future! 2008 is only 5 days away. Use this week/end to re-establish the awesome dedication you have all shown thus far. Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today! :drinker:

We can do this. My biggest and best Christmas gift has been all of you. I wouldn't be where I am now without all your support! :flowerforyou: Thank you!

Replies

• ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! From reading posts, it sounds as if many did. :flowerforyou:

My big present was an aerobic step with resistance bands built in; I am so excited to break it in today! Spent the entire day playing with my husband & 20 month old yesterday (how many calories does that burn? If only I had his energy everyday!)

I think I have a touch of bronchitis, :sick: but am working through it.

So, let's quit kicking ourselves for (over)indulging the last day or two and focus on the future! 2008 is only 5 days away. Use this week/end to re-establish the awesome dedication you have all shown thus far. Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today! :drinker:

We can do this. My biggest and best Christmas gift has been all of you. I wouldn't be where I am now without all your support! :flowerforyou: Thank you!
  • lisajtxoxo
    Options
    You're so sweet!!

I love your positive thinking, it's very motivating.

Cheers to all of us on New Year's who have turned our lives around :heart:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! and I want to thank you both too.
    ariannedavis-I hope you are feeling better. Take care of yourself.
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Thanks ariannedavis...

Words to live by. I'm back on today and I'm going to try not to beat myself up too much for yesterday's Christmas dinner...

Happy Day After Christmas to everyone!!!

Angela
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon, ariannedavis. I too received exercise gear from my wonderful supportive girls and my guy. My New Year's resolution is to snowshoe any day it is decent out and then do my strength training with my resistance bands and ball. Hope you have a wonderful New Years