Target fitness HRM (not timex)

Options
has anyone purchased one of these off Ebay? Im trying to find where the calorie burnt info is, but without any luck...please help

thank you

Replies

• dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I have a Sportline watch, and I have to push the bottom left button 5 times, then the top right one time to start, and it keeps track of the calories burnt. If this does not work, you may be able to look up the owners manual on line for your watch.
  • littlecaponey2
    littlecaponey2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    There may not be one. All HRM's don't count calories burned. You have to make sure it stated HRM AND calories burned. :( I hope yours does, that's disappointing if you got it and it's not what you wanted. I TRIPLE checked my box before buying it because I was afraid I was grabbing the wrong one. I have the POLAR FT4
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    There may not be one. All HRM's don't count calories burned. You have to make sure it stated HRM AND calories burned. :( I hope yours does, that's disappointing if you got it and it's not what you wanted. I TRIPLE checked my box before buying it because I was afraid I was grabbing the wrong one. I have the POLAR FT4

It definately has, i have the manual, its just very complicated. Thank you