Goal reached

ambie35
ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
edited September 28 in Success Stories
Mfp told me I logged in for 130 days today.
My scale told me I weigh 110 lbs today.
Goal reached in 130 days.
AND I ran 5k for the first time yesterday.
I am over the moon!!!

NOOOWW,maintence tips anyone?

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Congratulations on meeting your goal and the 5K!
  • You rock!!!!!
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Fantastic!
  • dtdemarcus
    dtdemarcus Posts: 15
    how exciting!
    You started at about my weight and I would love to be 110. I have lost 10 and can't lose anymore.. so I have kinda given up.. any tips on how you lost that final 10??
  • ambie35
    how exciting!
    You started at about my weight and I would love to be 110. I have lost 10 and can't lose anymore.. so I have kinda given up.. any tips on how you lost that final 10??

keep changing up your routine.
    I did light calorie cycling when I noticed myself platueing . I tried to change up my gym routine too.
    Weird as it is when I started to do my strength training it help me lose the last few pounds.
  • amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    That's fantastic! Oddly enough, I hit 110 yesterday, too. I would like to still lose a couple of more to get rid of this last bit jiggle, though lol. Really though, last week, I laid off a little on the cardio and stepped up my strength training, and what do ya know, I actually lose a pound :)
  • ambie35
    That's fantastic! Oddly enough, I hit 110 yesterday, too. I would like to still lose a couple of more to get rid of this last bit jiggle, though lol. Really though, last week, I laid off a little on the cardio and stepped up my strength training, and what do ya know, I actually lose a pound :)

Yeah I am planning on starting the 30 day shred to help tone up the last bits of jiggle.
  • vlynnvale
    vlynnvale Posts: 89 Member
    Amazing! Way to go! :drinker:
  • wvmark41
    wvmark41 Posts: 124 Member
    Congrats on reaching your goal and on the 5K. I recently did my first 5K (since 1997) and the run bug has bitten me once again. I cannot wait to do more & more road races.

Now to maintain:

(from what I remember when I was in shape)

1.) Be consistent. Workout 3-5 days a week.
    2.) Variety. The mind & body love variety in the workouts. Don't let yourself get in a rut.
    3.) Watch your diet always.

Congratulations again! I have a about 4-5 more months before I'll be at my goal, but I'm going to get there! You're an inspiration!
  • Sammybunny711
    Sammybunny711 Posts: 92 Member
    Great job! What an inspiration you are to the rest of us "shorties"!
  • quixoticmantis
    quixoticmantis Posts: 297 Member
    Congrats! How did you train for your 5k? I'm looking into the Couch-2-5k program.
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Congratulations on reaching your goal!
  • ShawnaMama
    ShawnaMama Posts: 105 Member
    Fantastic job!! Such an inspiration!!!
  • ambie35
    Fantastic job!! Such an inspiration!!!

your 30DS result pics are an amazing inspiration to me. I am going to start the shred soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!