Hey everyone!!!!

proudarmywife06
proudarmywife06 Posts: 213 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Sarah. I'm 22 about to be 23 in November and I'm an Army wife. My husband is in Iraq for the second time so when he comes back in 13 months I want to surprise him with a new look. I also want to lose weight for a healthier me, and to boost my self esteem. I've never had any children but I've been pregnant 3 times and didnt carry the babies to full term. I think if I loose some weight it might help me. Overall. I'm very determined to lose my weight. I need to loose 40 lbs. So here it goes. :)

Replies

• proudarmywife06
    proudarmywife06 Posts: 213 Member
    My name is Sarah. I'm 22 about to be 23 in November and I'm an Army wife. My husband is in Iraq for the second time so when he comes back in 13 months I want to surprise him with a new look. I also want to lose weight for a healthier me, and to boost my self esteem. I've never had any children but I've been pregnant 3 times and didnt carry the babies to full term. I think if I loose some weight it might help me. Overall. I'm very determined to lose my weight. I need to loose 40 lbs. So here it goes. :)
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Welcome!!! Nice to meet you!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Well hello Sarah. It is so good to have you here! I am sorry for your losses and I'll bet anything you are gonna do great. You are gonna knock hubs socks off!:flowerforyou:
  • Welcome .... Best Wishes! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.