Ripped in 30 - June

Options
2»

Replies

• dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    omg!!! hollowmans; give it to god!! they are so hard!!! day 4 done..
  • 1ArmyMom1
    1ArmyMom1 Posts: 94
    Options
    Just did my first day of Jillian Michaels Shred in 30 days. OMG i didnt know if I could walk today. Just finished my hill walk but I am looking forward to doing the DVD again tonight. If this is the same tapr I am with you.
    [/quoteI

I just viewed my 30- day shred dvd for the first time before I get started and I am hurting already! LOL How long should you stay at level 1 before moving onto next level?

It's a personal thing... if you can get through level one & feel you can push harder move to level 2... today is only day 3 of the Shred for me... I'm hoping to start level 2 at day 30... but I'll be happy even staying at level 1 as long as I do the whole 30 days (which I will!)... I HATE the push-ups! LOL!!! Best of luck!! We can all do it!
  • 1ArmyMom1
    Options
    I'm doing the 30 day shred too, but it's on comcast on exercisetv so I don't know what level it is. How do you log it in under exercise? I've been putting in under a Aerobics?

On exercise tv they only have level 1... it's probably all you need anyway if you're a beginner. I log it as circuit training... the calories burned comes out to about what all the sites say the Shred burns per workout. I found out the week after buying the DVD that it was on demand on exercisetv... UGH!!
  • 1ArmyMom1
    Options
    Just did my first day of Jillian Michaels Shred in 30 days. OMG i didnt know if I could walk today. Just finished my hill walk but I am looking forward to doing the DVD again tonight. If this is the same tapr I am with you.

I just started the 30 day shred today too... I couldn't make it through the 1st level... kept having to take a break... I'm going to try it again tonight & hopefully build up my endurance for it quickly... I HATE push-ups & jumping jacks. LOL!!

I just got the DVD too....she is a killer but I made it through it. Unfortunalty, I am going away this weekend and will be staying in a hotel but it has a gym so I can hit the treadmill and pool. Will start Jillian when I get back next week

I did try it again that night after work & I did MUCH better, so now I'm doing it at 7:00pm instead of 6:00am.. apparently I need some fuel in me & be awake. LOL!!
  • 1ArmyMom1
    Options

I just started the 30 day shred today too... I couldn't make it through the 1st level... kept having to take a break... I'm going to try it again tonight & hopefully build up my endurance for it quickly... I HATE push-ups & jumping jacks. LOL!!

I just got the DVD too....she is a killer but I made it through it. Unfortunalty, I am going away this weekend and will be staying in a hotel but it has a gym so I can hit the treadmill and pool. Will start Jillian when I get back next week

I did try it again that night after work & I did MUCH better, so now I'm doing it at 7:00pm instead of 6:00am... apparently I need some fuel in me & be awake. LOL!!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing?
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday. I plan to do the level 1 workout all week (Mon-Fri) then progress to level two, etc.

Today was L1D3 and I am definitely feeling it.
  • kel7298
    Options
    Powered through the rest of last week doing Level 1 - Started Level 2 today - Yep, more plank this time.
  • kel7298
    Options
    It's nobody but me but I have completed week 3 day 5. Go me! On to week 4 Monday.