Okay, you haven't logged in in X days, soooooo.....

Options
2»

Replies

• AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I have had some gone longer than 30 days and I worry about them, send them messages, maybe post to their wall, but it takes a lot for me to delete someone from MFP. We are a team, and I am not a firm beliver of the chain is only as strong as it's weakest link. The rest of the links just need to step up their game to make up the difference. For me this about support. Support not only for me, but from me. :heart:

This is one of those to each their own things. If this bothers you then do what you feel is best. :drinker:
  • TheMrsBee
    TheMrsBee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I wish that logging your food through your phone counted...sometimes, it's not possible to get to an actual computer!

I log my food and exercise at home mainly in evenings and weekends as i'm so busy i only have time via the app on my iphone, and it counts it.

Good Luck everyone, maybe try and encourage people, with a message, i am the same as someone else said though, i get an email if someone writes on my wall, responds to a message or status update. Maybe they could be travelling the world or had some serious bad news etc. I don't think i would delete anyone, only if they are rude to me (which i don't think would happen on here as everyone is in the same boat). Like most people on MFP i need support to stay strong and motivated especially after a hectic weekend!
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I find this funny because I just went through and deleted several friends. I say 21 days. It takes 21 days to form a habit. Once someone has not logged in for 21 days I assume they have gotten out of the habit of desiring a healthy lifestyle and picked up the habit of not caring. I choose to friend those who have the same goals in mind as I do. That may sound rude...but I can't afford to surround myself with anyone who is not serious about this.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I wait until people haven't logged in for 3 months, because you just never know.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I usually won't un-friend someone unless they haven't logged on in 6 months or more. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt and do my best to realize that life happens in the process.
  • FaerieMoon
    FaerieMoon Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have alot of people on my friends list who have not logged in awhile.I was thinking of deleting but did not really see the point.its not like they are cluttering up my news feed or anything.I dont see the harm in keeping them on,maybe when and if they do come back they will see that not everyone gave up on them.

^^ This.
    I get more bothered when I comment on peoples feed but they don't return the love
    but that is just me
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    May hap they are on vacation, a business trip, lost internet/computer for an extended period of time.

I go thirty days and then I think about it for a few more days. If we are 'tight' then I might let them hang longer. But that's about my limit is thirty days.

Not a jerk, just need to cut the boat anchors and move on...

ditto.

but often I find the people who haven't logged on for 30 days or more, I look at their name and go.....who is that? When did we become friends?
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    it's not such an issue now, but when we had a "250 limit" I wasn't willing to use up a spot for someone who has left MFP