Postnatal - June 2011

Options
For ladies who have recently had a baby and are working towards goals whether it be a weight goal, eating goal or exercise goal. Motivation and support is what we all need to beat the baby weight.

Replies

• sarahbrown10
    Options
    Totally agreed!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    :glasses:
    You know I gotta stalk.
  • jamielangner
    jamielangner Posts: 165
    Options
    Let's start with seeing how we did with May goals & making some June goals! I did great with my May goals but I'll admit that I aimed pretty low.

My June goals: Lose 6 pounds, Stay on track with C25K, Ab workouts at least 5 nights/week, Limit soda (I've been SO bad with soda & I never used to drink it before my pregnancy!)
  • rhapsody527
    Options
    Awesome! I did pretty well with my May goals. My next weiLgh in is tomorrow, so I will know then how much I lost total, but it is looking pretty good =)

My goals for June are:
    Finish JM's 30
    Start JM's yoga meltdown and Ripped in 30
    Loose at least 5lbs
    Work on increasing my running time during walk/run intervals

Good luck ladies :)
  • mijasabs
    mijasabs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    34 pounds lost....NICE!!!
  • Soon2Bfitmamaof3
    Soon2Bfitmamaof3 Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Ok May goals

Lose 8 lbs and reach 222 { got down to 220.8 so check!}
    eat 1 fruit or veggie with each meal {didn't quite make it}
    exericise 30 minutes every day {partial check, I only missed a few days here and there}

June goals

Lose 8 lbs and reach 212.8
    Still aiming for fruits and veggies but will say 3 a day regardless of whether its part of a meal or as a snack
    exercise 30 minutes 6 days a week, my 7th day is usually nothing but housework and laundry which although it burns I do not count it. I want to finish up c25k, I started week 2 yesterday and hopefully once it's done I'll be ready to start 30ds aiming for a August 1st start date
  • Soon2Bfitmamaof3
    Options
    34 pounds lost....NICE!!!

Thanks Sabs
  • carina73
    carina73 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • Soon2Bfitmamaof3
    Options
    Wow no action on postnatal, hope everyone is working on their goals
  • Soon2Bfitmamaof3
    Options
    Ok ladies, I managed to get my April and May pictures, I will take a June one in the middle of the month.

DSCN0218.jpg

April

CopyofCopyofDSCN0340.jpg

May
  • hannahgray
    hannahgray Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    my baby girl is 3 months old now and im finally being strong with myself and am ready to get down to buisness.Im 5 days strong now on my raw food diet and my goal is to make it through june without cheating..
  • jamielangner
    jamielangner Posts: 165
    Options
    my baby girl is 3 months old now and im finally being strong with myself and am ready to get down to buisness.Im 5 days strong now on my raw food diet and my goal is to make it through june without cheating..
    wow, raw food diet! how is that going?
  • hannahgray
    hannahgray Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Well I had to do somthing that would restric me from haivng the option of eating the foods im addicted to. Like sugar, and bread, and baked goods, and I like that I can stay full all the time and still have things that are sweet like friut. I do eat baked chicken at night through just because I love it, and its filling. All im drinking is water and from what iv read this diet is almost as good and doing a mster cleanse, just the healthy way so I can still nurse.
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    Hey guys - I have crossed over :laugh:. Not exercising yet but watching what I eat (somewhat...) Hoping that BFing works in my favor until I can hit the gym again - which might be a couple months, especially depending on Gabriel's condition and surgery schedule.

I was up 30 lbs at my highest preg weight and a week post I am down 15. I have 15 more to go then another 10 after that to be where I want to be. I'd love to get down an additional 10, but that would put me at 135 and I think that's a little unrealistic. I'd be thrilled to hit 145 again. I was just dropping below 155 before getting preg.

PS, they said they are going to send him home end of this week to grow for a couple months before attempting surgery. I'm glad he'll get to be a little bigger before undergoing something as major as open heart surgery, but I'm going to be paranoid having him out of the safety of the hospital in the mean time!

PPS - I'd due today! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Soon2Bfitmamaof3
    Options
    Hey guys - I have crossed over :laugh:. Not exercising yet but watching what I eat (somewhat...) Hoping that BFing works in my favor until I can hit the gym again - which might be a couple months, especially depending on Gabriel's condition and surgery schedule.

I was up 30 lbs at my highest preg weight and a week post I am down 15. I have 15 more to go then another 10 after that to be where I want to be. I'd love to get down an additional 10, but that would put me at 135 and I think that's a little unrealistic. I'd be thrilled to hit 145 again. I was just dropping below 155 before getting preg.

PS, they said they are going to send him home end of this week to grow for a couple months before attempting surgery. I'm glad he'll get to be a little bigger before undergoing something as major as open heart surgery, but I'm going to be paranoid having him out of the safety of the hospital in the mean time!

PPS - I'd due today! :laugh: :laugh:

Aww so glad he's coming home and will get the chance to grow a bit first you're doing awesome with your weight. /you're already half way there
  • peanutrenee
    peanutrenee Posts: 179
    Options
    MisdemeanorM --HEY GIRL!!!
    Well havent been on lots ali keeps me with her..
    things are good. lol slowly getting sleeping fixed. lol daddys helping out some.. lol were getting about 5 hrs sleep at a time.. i attempt to wake her up it fails.
    im down 17 lbs.. thank god
    but june goals,
    loose 8 lbs. and get into my size 7's
  • mwilson1018
    mwilson1018 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lmarcia
    lmarcia Posts: 27
    Options
    My weight is not budging...been stuck for the last couple weeks at this weight. A little worried since I have a wedding to be in, in 2 weeks!

I gained a lot with pregnancy 55lbs. I have about 25 to go to get to my ideal goal weight...back when I got married.

Trying 2 protein shakes a day...hopefully this will kick start it again
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    I actually walked a mile yesterday! Yay "exercise". We went to the park but it had just rained so all we could do is walk the path vs letting the boy climb on the playground.
  • Soon2Bfitmamaof3
    Options
    My weight is not budging...been stuck for the last couple weeks at this weight. A little worried since I have a wedding to be in, in 2 weeks!

I gained a lot with pregnancy 55lbs. I have about 25 to go to get to my ideal goal weight...back when I got married.

Trying 2 protein shakes a day...hopefully this will kick start it again

Are you nursing baby? Do you include those calories in your food log?