Newbie here

greenseafaery
greenseafaery Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi
I came across this place while looking for a weightloss ticker. It looks pretty cool. I dont know how well the food log will work for me since I live in Germany and the brands I buy arent listed. If nothing else I doubt they vary much and it will at least give me a guideline to follow.
Right now I am hoping to lose 10kg, which is about 20lbs.

Wish me luck and good luck back to all of you. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Hi
    I came across this place while looking for a weightloss ticker. It looks pretty cool. I dont know how well the food log will work for me since I live in Germany and the brands I buy arent listed. If nothing else I doubt they vary much and it will at least give me a guideline to follow.
    Right now I am hoping to lose 10kg, which is about 20lbs.

Wish me luck and good luck back to all of you. :flowerforyou:
  • Hi! I just wanted to say good luck to you. I just discovered this site last week and thought it was great but I live in Sweden so I have the same food problems as you say you do. You can enter food items yourself, but it can be a little tedious. I also would like to lose 10 kg. Best of luck to you!
  • Welcome to the Group! Best Wishes :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Welcome and good luck! It can be a long task of entering all your foods, but well worth it! Keep your eye on the goal and good luck!!:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.