Most be a loser!

Options
My name is Loser or aka Diana. I am overweight and don't like the feeling. I can stand to lose 30 pounds, and my goal is to do it by December 1. MY clothing looks good on me but I can look better. After I had my daughter Noel I lost 70 lbs, and it has been two and a half years. But I have not really pushed myself much further. Well I am putting an end to just eating everything I want and I will need the food that my body needs. No way is it easy, is it easy taking care of plants and making sure they grow. NO! Everything takes times and lessons learned before getting something right. I will get this right and lose 30 lbs by December 1. I most be a loser in order to win!!!

Diana Newsome

Replies

• mommiedawn
    mommiedawn Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    good luck!
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    You can do it!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    that is totally possible..i have lost 30 lbs since january, so i have confidence you can make it ! good luck
  • wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You can totally do it! You can add me as a friend if you'd like and I can keep you motivated! Anything you can set your mind to you can do! Remember tho, the tortoise won the race, not the hare! It may take a little bit to get there, but you will! You may want to set motivational quotes around yoru bedroom and in the bathroom! Have your goal set and stick to that! If you have that goal you will do whatever you can to get there!
  • latina1788
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!!