BWL-Smurfettes....Mon sept.15

Options
Good Morning everybody!:drinker: I hope everybody is having a smurfy day so far!?

I'm so proud of myself:bigsmile: I had 197 calories left yesterday!!! After my little cheat meal on saturdays if felt good!

Cwilson715-I read your post on saturday and I wanted to see how slim shots was working out for ya? I went through about a three week period to were i couldn't get my crap together either...you'll get it together...just don't give up:wink: were here rooting for ya:smile:

May_Marie-Your roadtrip tthrough france sounds exciting and only a month away.....

hey to everybody!

I didn't get a chance to check in yesterday...My DH(dear husband) had to work so i had my two little monkeys by myself all weekend and was busy with them! Most of the time I read while they played outside onthe swingset!

I hope im down this week,cross your fingers for me! I didn't lose anything last WI and I was Up 1.3lbs :ohwell: ....

Today is going to be an Upperbody workout and maybe a morning dog walk...my poor doggie has been neglected lately:wink: no walks all week!
bbl

Replies

• punka274
    Options
    Good Morning everybody!:drinker: I hope everybody is having a smurfy day so far!?

I'm so proud of myself:bigsmile: I had 197 calories left yesterday!!! After my little cheat meal on saturdays if felt good!

Cwilson715-I read your post on saturday and I wanted to see how slim shots was working out for ya? I went through about a three week period to were i couldn't get my crap together either...you'll get it together...just don't give up:wink: were here rooting for ya:smile:

May_Marie-Your roadtrip tthrough france sounds exciting and only a month away.....

hey to everybody!

I didn't get a chance to check in yesterday...My DH(dear husband) had to work so i had my two little monkeys by myself all weekend and was busy with them! Most of the time I read while they played outside onthe swingset!

I hope im down this week,cross your fingers for me! I didn't lose anything last WI and I was Up 1.3lbs :ohwell: ....

Today is going to be an Upperbody workout and maybe a morning dog walk...my poor doggie has been neglected lately:wink: no walks all week!
    bbl
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. I think we should not have to weigh in if TOM has decided to come. I am up on my weight :sad: :sad: :sad: No Fair. I think I will take this morning off. I havent had an exercise day off in almost 3 weeks. I feel like I havent done anything If I do that but I think my body needs it.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Connie
  • ThisIsJeffHere
    Options
    I had an amazing weekend...this seems to mean that it wasn't consistent with MFP!

I ate at an amazing hole-in-the wall French restaurant in SoHo. The owners were a french couple who ran around the place the entire time. Then we went out Friday night.

On Saturday night, my friends an I ate at another amazing restaurant in NYC. This one was a Georgia BBQ place. It had only three tables! To use the bathroom, you had to go to the bar across the street. I don't even want to know how the nutrition information for the plate of corn bread, huge pile of pulled pork, mountain of french fries, and cole slaw!

Sunday I made up for it and kept my calories very low (I was still full from Friday night dinner!).

I'm up a few from Friday, but I'll try to sweat some of it out in the next few days.

Have a great day!
  • tamazinglee
    tamazinglee Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I had a good weekend personally. But as far as my diet and excercise it was bad bad bad. I hope to have an extra good week to make up for all the Football Snacks I was eating on Sunday!!!

I plan to do a 30 minute jog tonight. And if I have time I want to do something else. I need to double up my excercise to make up for slacking all weekend.

This weeks weigh in might not show a loss for me. I am hoping I will not gain!
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    hello everyone,

today been good so far,,, got a walk around town already
    tonight is my jazz fitness class, that will be exciting !!!!!!!

tomorow is weight AND mesurements,, hope im down with both !!!
    but it hasnt been a very good week,, we had to eat out twice ,, arghhhh
    next week should be better,,,,

have a good week all !
    may
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Well I joined the Y this weekend and worked my tush off yesterday but I kind of blew it at a movie last night... I guess I came out even but I was hoping to leave a couple exercise cals on the table.

I have kickboxing tonight - WOOO!!

Oh and I know what you mean about not being able to walk the poor dog all week, is it raining by you too?
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    Morning everyone. I had a fairly good weekend. Since I started doing this weekends have always been the toughest. I started with gaining 5 lbs over the weekend and have been working on stopping that. Each week it's been a little less and this week I only gained .2 of a pound!! I always recover from the gain by Tuesday or Wednesday and then lose some by Friday but only having to recover from .2lbs should be much easier this week!!

Hope everyone is having a great Monday!!
    Shauna:yawn:
  • punka274
    Options
    Well,i got the dogwalk in this morning but thats all I managed! I was planning on doing some UB work but im just not motivated today:grumble: plus the scale is up 3 frickin lbs and im upset with that! Todays goal is to really watch my salt..if i don't eat anything other than whats planned,i will go over 300....thats alot better that over the weekend! Im also drinking lost of water.

Come on blue team....LETS DO THIS! Good luck on everybodies WI tommorrow AND measurments!
  • punka274
    Options
    Well I joined the Y this weekend and worked my tush off yesterday but I kind of blew it at a movie last night... I guess I came out even but I was hoping to leave a couple exercise cals on the table.

I have kickboxing tonight - WOOO!!

Oh and I know what you mean about not being able to walk the poor dog all week, is it raining by you too?

the weather has been great....my DH has started another job and its had my usual routine off! My dog walks are usually in the morning,but lately ive been so tired i just don't walk her in the evenings:ohwell: Enjoy your kickboxing workout!

Anybody do Any Jari Love workout on here...or Cathe Friedrich workouts...maybe Amy bento? Just curious...
  • pdxmomof2
    Options
    Good afternoon and to some evening. I have had a busy day. It is hard to fit in the exercise this week. I have my nephew everyday , all day this week. I usually do my workouts in the am while my youngest is in Pre-K. I am not good at working out at night but I am afraid that it is just going to have to be otherwise it wont happen.

My eating is ok. I actually did really good over the weekend considering we had a block party with lots and lots of yummy food!