Lets try this again!

Options
Hi Everyone,
I am new to MFL but not to health and fitness. I have just fallen off the wagon...way off the wagon! I used to follow a Paleo diet and was very active but after having 3 children in the last few years I eat mainly junk food. I am seriously out of shape, always exhausted and pretty unhappy with how I look and feel.
I promised myself that starting today I would revert back to my old, healthy ways. Unfortunately, I only made it to lunch!
Looks like I am more in need of support/ encouragement than I realized.

Replies

• Livie_Marie
    Options
    It takes time! I joined in February this year and had lost 18 lbs up until recently and gained 9 back, some of that I know is due to that time of month, but not all of it! At least we're in the right place, yeah? Give it an ease back in. Start by drinking that extra glass of water over soda, adding in more fruits and veggies over the junk food and you'll get back there.

Olivia
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp. We all need encouragement. I havent lost much since i started just about 10 lbs. I feel better knowing that i am not gaining. i am doing same as liviemarie stated, eat your fruit and veggies when you are hungry for things that are bad for you.
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    It definately takes some time, but you'll get back in the swing of things. Feel free to add me if you need support and motivation. Wdo doesn't need it sometimes?
  • tanyaevans5
    Options
    Hi Crazyears

We all need support at some point and getting thro one day at a time is all u need to concentrate. I never could diet and needed something to kick start me which i got in January. The weight is dropping off and i'm looking and feeling better all the time.

This site is brill for keeping to ur goals and i havent missed imputting data since jan, i have also kept under my calorie intake apart from a couple of times when going out.

Good luck with getting back on the waggon
    Tanya

4080616.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • jambs5
    jambs5 Posts: 114
    Options
    Hello,
    Anybody reading this post, feel free to add me for motivational support. The more support/encouragement the better. Good luck reaching your weight loss goals and have a great day!