Want to lose 10-15# need accountability pals.

Options
Michmag
Michmag Posts: 4 Member
:smile: Hi looking for pals to chit chat with. I gained 10-12 lbs over the winter and love this site but slipped a bit last week.

Replies

• SenoraMacias
    SenoraMacias Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Gained about 10lb over the course of the last year, and I'm trying to get it off before my wedding! Lets be buds!
  • dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have 11lbs to go till I reach my ultimate goal. These are the hardest by far and would love to be friends.
  • blazef16
    blazef16 Posts: 3
    Options
    I can use some help, too. I need to lose 10-15 to get into "fighting" shape for work! I am on day 4 of p90x and counting my calories with myfitnesspal. So far, so good but I can use someone to help me stay on track.
  • MamaToMax
    MamaToMax Posts: 7
    Options
    I'd love to friend you! I lost my "baby weight" and then gained some back, so I'm got 5-10lbs to lose! Let's do it! :)
  • SenoraMacias
    SenoraMacias Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Alright girls, the 10lbs suck, so let's kick it!
  • Starleng1
    Starleng1 Posts: 142
    Options
    I have lost a total of 32lbs in the past year and a half and am stuck on trying to lose the last 15. I'm in.
  • DeBlue
    DeBlue Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Had to laugh when someone posted a topic to lose 10# in a month! Not realistic for someone my size. Would love to see 10-12# gone for good though. I'm told expecting 0.5 - 1.0#/week is about right when this close to goal weight. With support maybe even faster!
  • jonliq
    jonliq Posts: 2
    Options
    looking for ppl to keep me on to of my goal

i would love to lose 15 lbs by summer

please ad me :)
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I started with more to lose, but I'm 8 pounds from goal now. Might lower my goal another 5.
  • texakin20
    texakin20 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi! Here I am as well, looking for weight "accountability" friends, and looking to lose 15 and before summer ends. Lets do this!!! :)
  • stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I've lost 8 and have 9-10 more pesky pounds to lose! Would love to be friends! I think these pounds will be a gradual process but will get there eventually!!! :smile: