Off the Wagon

Options
Ive just fallen off the wagon and had six slices of a dominoes pepperoni passion pizza.
I feel terrible for it now though :(

Replies

• laceylovespink
    Options
    we all fall off sometimes...don't beat yourself up about it but remember how crappy you feel right now...and drink lots and lots of water cause you might be all bloaty tomorrow. Fall down six times, stand up seven :)
  • BabyLove1606
    BabyLove1606 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    oh no! haha it's ok just go work out and drink lots of water....and make good choices for the rest of the day =0) really, one meal will not effect you too much
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Pizza is my weakness and when I fall off the wagon that's what I end up eating. I could still probably eat a while pizza by myself but I feel sick now when I have more than a couple pieces. Just remember that tomorrow is a new day and all you can do is try to do better.
  • giammarcor
    giammarcor Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Same thing happened to me last week. I ended up eating 3000 calories over my daily limit (emotional eating). I felt like crap. The next day, I got up and just went back to my day to day stuff and in two days I lost 3 lbs. So, the moral is, like everyone else said, just drink lots of water (expect to retain it though because of all the sodium in the pizza) and work it off tomorrow.
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Sometimes life comes with pizza....and this is about real life! So drink a ton of water, to counteract the sodium, and move forward. Count it into your daily total.

Do not feel guilty! Guilt is a wasted emotion- and it's already done. Enjoy the hell out of it, I say, and press on. Get a work out in.
  • _Aimée_
    _Aimée_ Posts: 190
    Options
    Last week I had a whole large stuffed crust meat feast to myself. I really really enjoyed it. Logged the calories, nearly fainted, then drew a line under it and carried on drank loads of water and still had a loss that week.

A little binge every now and again isn't that bad, I mean 6 slices I'm sure is nothing by most peoples standards! Don't beat yourself up about it.
  • mosneakers
    mosneakers Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    As I was reading that, I honestly thought, "OMG I want pizza!!!" See, happens to all of us! The important thing is that you remember the hellish feelings you have right now and remember that the next time you have two slices and want to go for four more - hopefully that will help you stop at two and not get to six!
    Yes, and I agree with everyone else! Water! Plus, tomorrow, get right back up and work it off. You might not be able to do it today since you'll likely drag *kitten*, but it couldn't hurt to try.