Seeking an Exercise Pal- who likes letters!

Options
I do a pretty good job of motivating myself to get out and exercise most days, but when it's hot or I'm tired or the day just starts off slowly... sometimes I shrug off my obligation to myself. It would be harder to do that if I had to explain to someone else why I took a day off- my guilt works wonders! I also adore snail mail. So if there's someone out there that would like to be an encouraging accountability exercise buddy that mails weekly updates, I'm all for that!

I'm thinking that we record our exercise for a week, then slap the update in the mail. We can send cards and letters of encouragement to each other too! Fitness pen pals!

I'm only looking for one person (send me a message if you're interested!) but anyone else who would like to find someone for that same goal, please feel free to post!

Replies

• AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Hi! I sent you a private message. I am definitely interested and think that its good idea, especially for staying motivated and motivating. Days like today, it is so hard to get the energy to go out in the heat and get in a good walk/jog! . Plus I love sending letters and stuff. If you are still looking, let me know!
  • Crevan
    Crevan Posts: 8
    Options
    I found someone (only looking for one right now!) but if anyone else is seeking- post and look! Thanks for the quick and enthusiastic responses!