30 Day Shred Challenge - Week 3 - September 15 to 21

AJCM
AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
Let's check in ladies! How is everyone doing out there? Here are my stats for the end of Week 2!

End of Week 2 Check In:

Weight Loss Goal: 8 lbs / 2 lbs per week
Weight Lost This Week: 0lb (I know why though - my fault!)
Weight Lost: 2.5 lbs

Starting Waist: 27"
End of week 1: 27" :grumble:
End of week 2: 27":grumble: :grumble:
End of week 3:
End of week 4:

Replies

• AJCM
    Let's check in ladies! How is everyone doing out there? Here are my stats for the end of Week 2!

End of Week 2 Check In:

Weight Loss Goal: 8 lbs / 2 lbs per week
    Weight Lost This Week: 0lb (I know why though - my fault!)
    Weight Lost: 2.5 lbs

Starting Waist: 27"
    End of week 1: 27" :grumble:
    End of week 2: 27":grumble: :grumble:
    End of week 3:
    End of week 4:
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    I'll check in tomorrow with my stats. Good Luck Ladies:flowerforyou:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    I lost 2 pounds this week. More than I wanted to... My weight today 127!! 2 pounds to final goal. I did levels 2 and 3 today. I burned 431 calories. My goal is to do levels 2 and 3 again on Wed and Fri. Who wants to join me and do two levels at a time??? Come on ladies you can do it!!!! If you have been diligent with the shred every single day I think you can do two levels one day and rest the next day. Your pick, it does not have to be 2 and 3. I don't go hardcore the whole time, hey I am 44 yrs old, I switch back and forth from Natalee to Anita and I vary my weights from 3 lbs to 10 lbs for chest and back exercises. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • AJCM
    I lost 2 pounds this week. More than I wanted to... My weight today 127!! 2 pounds to final goal. I did levels 2 and 3 today. I burned 431 calories. My goal is to do levels 2 and 3 again on Wed and Fri. Who wants to join me and do two levels at a time??? Come on ladies you can do it!!!! If you have been diligent with the shred every single day I think you can do two levels one day and rest the next day. Your pick, it does not have to be 2 and 3. I don't go hardcore the whole time, hey I am 44 yrs old, I switch back and forth from Natalee to Anita and I vary my weights from 3 lbs to 10 lbs for chest and back exercises. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

WOW Alf!!!! 2 lbs!!!! That is great!

Sometimes I do level 1 and straight to 2... depending on the time my babies will allow before I hear the crib bars shaking and voices calling "Mama". I'll take up your challenge for this week - double shred, and then a run on the off days.

Have a great week everyone! My goal for this week is 2lbs for sure with these doubles!
    :flowerforyou:
  • momandwife
    momandwife Posts: 151 Member
    I will check in Tuesday with my stats!!

Great job so far everyone!!

• alf1163

WOW Alf!!!! 2 lbs!!!! That is great!

Sometimes I do level 1 and straight to 2... depending on the time my babies will allow before I hear the crib bars shaking and voices calling "Mama". I'll take up your challenge for this week - double shred, and then a run on the off days.

Have a great week everyone! My goal for this week is 2lbs for sure with these doubles!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: Let's double shred on Wednesday!!!! Anyone else?? :flowerforyou:
  • emikarls
    YEAH!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: Let's double shred on Wednesday!!!! Anyone else?? :flowerforyou:
    [/quote]

Alright....Wed it is!
  • Toby
    Toby Posts: 17
    is anyone else knees hurting them? I had a previous minor injury when I use to lift weights and was in shape (yeah - 8 years ago) and are only bothered when I try to do leg lifts - seems my potential is more than the old knees can handel.
    Going back to my origional sentence previous to babbling... every since L2 my knees are taking a beating. I took Fri - Sat and Sun off :sick: and an advil before working out tonight, helped.

What else can I do to help with the pressure on the knees? Doing the low impact portion...:blushing:

Will do stats tomorrow
  • allisgood
    allisgood Posts: 45 Member
    i am in for double shredding on Wednesday...does that mean we don't shred on Thursday?
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    I had the same problem - what kind of floors do you have mine are tile- I was using a yoga sticky mat -so I put a area rug down it helped with the impact
  • Sexythighz
    Sexythighz Posts: 159 Member
    I am not a part of the challenge however have been doing SHred as a bonus workout during the week. I did Shred level 1 on Sunday and also this evening. I would love to join yall for Shred 2-3 on Wednesday.

Steph:wink:
  • emikarls
    Come Join Us! The more the merrier!:flowerforyou:
  • momandwife
    momandwife Posts: 151 Member
    Here's my check in!!!

Weight:
    8/19 = 137.0
    9/9 = 137.0
    9/16 = 135.0 ..... YAY - down 2!!!

First measurement is from 08/19/08, 2nd measurement from 09/09/08 and third from today!!
    Bust with bra = 36.25" ...... 36.25" ....... and today = 36.0" - down 0.25" overall
    At belly button = 31.25" ....... 31.0" ........ and today = 30.75" = down 0.5" overall
    2" below belly button = 33.5" ......33.0" ...... and today = 33.0 = down 0.5" overall
    6" below belly button (hips) = 38.75" ...... 38.5" ...... and today = 38.0" = down 0.75" overall

2" lost overall and 2 pounds!! YEAH!!

I did level 3 on Sunday and Monday and Level 2 on Tuesday morning.
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Hey you guys,
    I think it's so cool to see how many of you are keeping this up! You all are doing great! Obviously it is making a difference since you are able to do more!
    I have not been around for much of this challenge and I hate "dropping" out because I don't like to quit challenges but I just can't do it right now. I've been sick and now I have other things coming up that is not allowing me time. I do want to get back into it in a couple of weeks. Maybr if someone starts an October Challenge for it. I just want to say I am really proud of you all for sticking it out! Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • alf1163
    I am so happy some of you are double shredding with me tomorrow!!!! :drinker: :drinker: You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be doing levels 2 and 3 because I already did a week of 1 and 2 and another week of 1 and 3. But you can do whichever combo you'd like. If you feel like you are dying :laugh: remember that you can modify the movements and even pause the tape and rest for a few seconds...I really don't do that but I do switch back and forth from Natalee to Anita. I can't wait to hear from you tomorrow. And yes, if you double shred tomorrow, please rest on Thursday, at least from shredding. I workout 6-7 days a week but do the shred every other day only. I did circuit/interval on my stationary bike and treadmill today. Have a great day!!! :flowerforyou:
  • JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Where is everyone?!! I feel like this thread is thinning out!? (pardon the pun!!) I have to admit that i didn't shred sat, sun, and mon:frown: I was exhausted from an all girls weekend that included lots of golf, drinking, and dancing-it was so fun though! Back to the shred today-did level two fairly easily. I adjusted my mfp goals because i haven't lost any LBS doing the shred. I am now going to eat 1300 or so calories instead of my 1680-i don't know if i am as active as i thought and maybe need to eat a bit less. I am noticing an all over firmness due to the shreding and am feel like i have much more energy. I will post my ending measurements-plus i plan on adding on shred days if i skip a day. Again, I am trying to shred every day just to see what happens! Hope you are all hanging in there, and have a great week!
  • AJCM
    Where is everyone?!! I feel like this thread is thinning out!? (pardon the pun!!) I have to admit that i didn't shred sat, sun, and mon:frown: I was exhausted from an all girls weekend that included lots of golf, drinking, and dancing-it was so fun though! Back to the shred today-did level two fairly easily. I adjusted my mfp goals because i haven't lost any LBS doing the shred. I am now going to eat 1300 or so calories instead of my 1680-i don't know if i am as active as i thought and maybe need to eat a bit less. I am noticing an all over firmness due to the shreding and am feel like i have much more energy. I will post my ending measurements-plus i plan on adding on shred days if i skip a day. Again, I am trying to shred every day just to see what happens! Hope you are all hanging in there, and have a great week!

Glad to hear that you are noticing a difference!!! Your days off over the weekend will probably have paid off as good rest , and you should have amazing workouts this week!

Have a great week - I'm hanging in there as are a handful of other!
  • AJCM
    Hey you guys,
    I think it's so cool to see how many of you are keeping this up! You all are doing great! Obviously it is making a difference since you are able to do more!
    I have not been around for much of this challenge and I hate "dropping" out because I don't like to quit challenges but I just can't do it right now. I've been sick and now I have other things coming up that is not allowing me time. I do want to get back into it in a couple of weeks. Maybr if someone starts an October Challenge for it. I just want to say I am really proud of you all for sticking it out! Keep it up! :flowerforyou:

Take care of yourself, and there will be other challenges! When you are ready to get back into it, you can start the second coming of the Shred Challenge!
  • AJCM
    Here's my check in!!!
    2" lost overall and 2 pounds!! YEAH!!

I did level 3 on Sunday and Monday and Level 2 on Tuesday morning.

AWESOME!!!!! You are doing SO well - you will inspire us to keep on it!
    Amanda
  • AJCM
    I am not a part of the challenge however have been doing SHred as a bonus workout during the week. I did Shred level 1 on Sunday and also this evening. I would love to join yall for Shred 2-3 on Wednesday.

Steph:wink:

Welcome Steph! I was thinking of starting P90X with my hubby - didn't you do that one?