Mio

Options
Kat5343
Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
OK, I bought this little container to see if it was as good as the commercials....WOW is all I can say...I am not a fan of water by any means but adding just a half teaspoon to 24 ounces of water.......Amazing!!!! I bought the berry pomegranate and let me tell you, well worth it.....I would recommend this to anyone who has problems downing all this water..

Replies

• KStaff87
    KStaff87 Posts: 36
    Options
    I've always wanted to know how that stuff was...thanks for posting! I might just go ahead and try it!
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    LOVE Mio! I have tried the sweet tea and strawberry melon.
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Remember a little goes a long way....full of flavor and adds nothing to your calorie counter... Woohoo
  • SpaceMarkus
    SpaceMarkus Posts: 651
    Options
    Watch out for the artificial sweetners and ingredients, though. Your body can't process a good bit of the stuff in Miyo, so you're saving calories but holding on to other junk.

Have you given Coconut water a shot?
  • laceylovespink
    Options
    i'm gonna have to look up coconut water, I love coconut!

I guess i drank too much because the MIO caused my stomach to cramp and hurt like crazy, I had to quit using it :(
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I've tried the berrypom one and it's good and all, I just had to stop using it because, for some reason it triggered my migraines. I was told that there wasn't any 'fakie' sugar in it, so I tried it. Newp. Boo.
  • cupotee
    cupotee Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Do we all have sassy gay friends?