*Sitting Job[Office] & Snacking?!?*

Options
2»

Replies

• nisharae
    nisharae Posts: 204
    Options
    triscuts, healthified pretzels, pop chips, wheat thins, animal crackers... they are all crunchy.. i would totally advocate the veggies but its not useful if you dont like them ;) Umm Im currently eating jalepeno smokehouse almonds that are awesome, and spicey so I eat them slower and drink a ton of water.. :P LOL...
  • TK421NotAtPost
    TK421NotAtPost Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Since my target daily protein level is 233 grams, I would probably go with beef jerky.

All these snack suggestions are making me hungry!
  • daisymae9801
    daisymae9801 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Sensible Portions - Sensible Portions Veggie Straws/Rosemary Olive Oil.
  • JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I also do the Emerald's cocoa roast almonds 100 calorie packs. If I have to have chips, I go for Special K cracker chips, 30 for 110 calories!
  • manda1028
    manda1028 Posts: 148
    Options
    im not talking about raw veggies lol but "veggie stix" are so good.. way better than chips. there is 3 diff. kinds in the bag one is potato i believe, the next spinach and the 3rd tomato , they dont taste like those things though.. theyre just a crunchy snack with a little sea salt sprinkled on.
  • osucristina
    osucristina Posts: 197
    Options
    When I'm in the office, I keep a bowl of apples at my desk, some organic dark chocolate and 100 calorie packs of nuts. So far, it's doing the trick. There is also a fridge in the breakroom and I'll laughing cow cheese, crackers, grapes, lemon pepper tuna, etc.