NSV - Can you tell a difference?

Options
2»

Replies

• samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • auri77
    auri77 Posts: 39
    Options
    of course U GO GIRL!!!!!
  • angmac1976
    angmac1976 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You can totally see the change!! Way to go!!
  • elizabethblake
    elizabethblake Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! You are missing quite a few rolls!!!

Your post is so funny because I did the same thing last week - but I didn't take pictures. I think I should have, I was in a funk all day!
  • KaytiGirl
    KaytiGirl Posts: 11
    Options
    Absolutely I see a difference! WELL DONE :)
  • HealthyEscape
    Options
    You can totally see a difference, not only in the way your physical appearance in the shirt is, but also how you are carrying yourself! Great work!
  • vlc1979
    vlc1979 Posts: 227
    Options
    BIg difference!!! looking great :)
  • linsical
    linsical Posts: 34
    Options
    There is for sure a difference!!!!! Way to go!!!! I can see it everywhere, but most specifically in your side, your arm, and your face. Heck, I can even see it in your foot the way it fits in your shoe!!! Excellent work!

Haha I thought that too about my foot! When I looked at the before picture I thought ew my foot is bulging out of the shoe, I want to say I had flesh colored socks on but still that's no excuse for such a fat foot lol. Thanks so much!!

Thank you everyone for such positive feedback it really made me feel even more motivated to keep pushing towards my goal weight!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!