Biggest Loser Show Reminder

Options
2»

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I like watching the show, but does anyone else feel depressed afterward? I know I cannot lose weight like they can, but there's this slight feeling of sadness in myself. Just wondered if I was alone in this.

The couple times I've watched it, I've felt the same.
    With personal nutritionists and a full day to do nothing but workout, I imagine I could lose the weight and tone up too. (Look at celebrities! Am I right?)
  • arjames82
    Options
    I'm so glad the shows back. It always gives me hope that Losing weight is within reach. I always wonder how many hours a day they work out.

90571.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

I actually auditioned for the show a couple of years back (didn't make it:mad: ) and we were told that you are requried ot work out 6-8 hours per day.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I like watching the show, but does anyone else feel depressed afterward? I know I cannot lose weight like they can, but there's this slight feeling of sadness in myself. Just wondered if I was alone in this.
    You know....I watched it the last two seasons and it kept me going. I just kept myself realistic to what I could do with the resources I had. You know how much help they have. But, I just kept pushing myself and it was exciting to see my scale go down each week as I watched the show! :)