Personal Question (Body Hair Humor)

Options
BODY HAIR On men and women: Is this a turn on or off? Why?? How do you like it???

I personally think a man waxing is feminine...but then again I have very little body hair so it's easy for me to say that because it doesn't apply to me.

Replies

• GlynisH
    GlynisH Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    if the guy looks like he's wearing a sweater, it's def ok to wax, in fact it's imperative that he wax.
  • guppygirl322
    guppygirl322 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I used to think it was really really gross. Then I met my hubby. He's hairy, but I love it!
  • guppygirl322
    guppygirl322 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    if the guy looks like he's wearing a sweater, it's def ok to wax, in fact it's imperative that he wax.

:laugh:
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    i am not a fan of the hairy man. Love a nice clean not hairy chest on my man. No hairy butt either!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Too much hair on a guy is a turn off for me. I don't mind alittle bit of hair but don't like the sweater look at all. LOL.
  • V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I shave and have been known to have it waxed. Smooth also shows much more definition ;)
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I don't know, but I want to know WTF is up with this???!!!photo.jpg
  • jennyb31
    jennyb31 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    My husband has very little hair also but perfect example of hair=hotness, mrstud. YUMMMMY!!!
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options

haha thats for sure.
    i hate body hair. grosses me out
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    body hair is GROSS!
  • sonyyyyy
    sonyyyyy Posts: 33
    Options
    One time when i was at a pool in las vegas i saw a guy that had lots of hair on his chest and on his back. I yelled out loudly "NO SWEATERS IN THE POOL!!!!!!!" .. so it's obvious i dont like hair on a guy. lol
  • abbyholm
    abbyholm Posts: 12
    Options
    I don't care how it's done, wax or plucking or shaving or what have you, if there's enough hair to stuff a small pillow it needs to go.
  • lklein
    lklein Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    The only hair I dislike is back hair :sick:. I kinda lucked out because my bf's dad and uncles are pretty hairy, but he on the other hands has very little body hair.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    <--- not a fan of body hair lol
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    on a girl - no way.
    on a guy - hmmmmm, depends on the guy. a bit is perfectly fine with me. I like me some fur (except on the back - yuck!). And some guys look hot with a hairy chest. But for others hairless is the better way. Same with long hair or bald head - it depends on the guy. =^_^=
  • Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I dont like hair on women, only minimal down there. I like it trimmed not a forest! ((hehehe)). As far as us men, I do shave the chest and get my back waxed when I go on vacations, especially when I know I'm going to the beach or the pool, But to make it a normal routine, that would be a no. But I must say I do keep my area trimmed though, because I am a very hairy guy and I've been told that the hair get's in thier mouth ((sorry to be so explicit)) #IJS
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Hairy backs are yucky
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    hair doesnt really gross me out unless its ALOT of hair. then it either needs to be trimmed or shaved!!! i have no problems shaving a hairy back either... just sayin lol.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    It depends on the guy and how his hygiene is in general. As long as the fur is clean and maintained, it's cool. Guys that shave the genital area just look weird to me, trimmed is good, full thatched nest is not good (braided would be interesting).
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    On a man, gross. Very little is ok... no hairy backs, no crazily hairy chest and no furry butt. HAiry arms are pretty gross, too... no robin williams arms...