got bored at the gym...

Options
So I

Replies

• kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    took my phone with me and chatted to people on fb and mfp while on the bikes or walking :D
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    So I joined got up the courage to go to a zumba class, then a kettlebell class, then bodypump, then turbo kick. Not all in one day of course. I got tired of doing the same thing at the gym and I love the engry in the classes.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    watch episodes of TV shows on my phone on netflix while I am on the elliptical and treadmill :)
  • abielz
    abielz Posts: 10
    Options
    Wii Fit Plus! It is the best workout for when you are board with the gym plus you can do it at home...
  • ItsLessOfMe
    ItsLessOfMe Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    i love classes, spin, strength, zumba, pilates, sometimes aqua
  • rachpiper720
    rachpiper720 Posts: 204
    Options
    ditched the gym and started doing Bodyrock workouts. Never bored again!
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    ... found one that had nice strategic mirrors so I can perve on the boys doing ridiculously huge weights while I slog it out on the elliptical.
  • BrittanyGQ
    BrittanyGQ Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    ... found one that had nice strategic mirrors so I can perve on the boys doing ridiculously huge weights while I slog it out on the elliptical.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

... read WAAAAY too many fashion/womanly/celebrity gossip magazines, or I just print out my study guides to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Sometimes I think I study better on the elliptical than at home!