Yes!

Options
Hello! I am Rose, new to fitness pal but not to weight loss attempts. I am ready to get back to my "fighting" weight, the spot where i feel strong and healthy. I feel like I am close I can almost see it but I am still about 10-15lbs away.

Here is a bit if history, I was never really athletic until high school when I started rowing, I got really fit and it was awesome I realized it was something I always wanted in my life.
I have been pretty active ever since. I am a yoga teacher so I practice a lot of yoga, but I am looking to get back into running (which initially brought me to yoga) and other physical sports. It is not so much to motive to work out, but my ravenous appetite! I eat to celebrate, to be sad, when I am bored, when I think i might be hungry and when I think I should basically all the time. I am looking to start eating better or at least more consciously. As a vegan I have a pretty plant based diet as it is, but I love my starches, sugars and nuts. Nuts are good for you…but not 3 cups worth!

All in all I want to be back to my fit and happy self. I feel good, close but I want to be 120-125….YES I can. So can you!