Water

Options
How much water are you really suppose to drink? I've heard the main one that you should drink eight glasses a day then I've heard you should drink half your body weight in water. I just wondered if anyone really knew how much we should be drinking. I drink lots of water through out the day, I'm always over on the eight glasses but was just curious to how much we should really drink.

Replies

• shamm08
    shamm08 Posts: 109
    Options
    How much water are you really suppose to drink? I've heard the main one that you should drink eight glasses a day then I've heard you should drink half your body weight in water. I just wondered if anyone really knew how much we should be drinking. I drink lots of water through out the day, I'm always over on the eight glasses but was just curious to how much we should really drink.
  • nuttyrubs
    Options
    drink at least eight glasses to replinish the daily losses via sweat, urine, etc. but if you are exercising then you definitely need more depending on how much you sweat
  • arjames82
    Options
    My trainer encourages me to drink at least 1 gallon of water per day. It's kind of hard to get it all in, but I don't allow myself to drink anything but water until I have had the first 1/2 gallon for the day.
  • jamdblake4
    Options
    I'm drinking about a gal a day it helps make you feel full. but 8 to 10 glasses a day is good.