SLIMQUICK

Options
has anyone tried this and if so, how did it work?

Replies

• haeden
    haeden Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    ive tried it and liked it.i didnt notice anything AMAZING but i like it.
  • dasskinny
    dasskinny Posts: 56
    Options
    tried it cuz i was desperate! but not good for you! there are better ways!! :-)
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Anytime you're looking at any supplement or "weight loss" product, try and get a breakdown of the actual ingredients and then look up each one to see if any of them actually have any real effect.

There is a vast majority of "weight loss" products out there which are nothing more than glorified Diarrhetics. Yes, you're losing weight...but you're also spending 4 hours a day in the bathroom. Is this healthy "weight loss"? Not at all.

Secondly, many products (Slimquick seeming to be one) are directed to be taken in conjuction with regular exercise and a healthy eating plan. So with the latter components being essential, can you really give credit to the product for the results....or is it more a result of the healthy eating and increased activity? Highly unlikely it's the product.

Lastly, with any "weight loss" pill or fad item, what they don't do, it address the lifestyle choices that have been made to create your individual situation in the first place. What is the real reason you might carry a few extra pounds? Is it genetics, poor diet, lack of exercise, allergies?? Despite any "results" from any product, these underlying factors would still be there in the end, meaning any results would be temporary at best.

Real weight loss is a choice to make long-term lifestyle changes that involve educating yourself over time as to what works for you and your body.

Change doesn't happen over night. :-)
  • kdtucker123
    kdtucker123 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I tired it with no results