Newbie! Busy Mama looking to get in shape for her family!

Options
KKJ24
KKJ24 Posts: 19 Member
Hello world! :) I am a busy mama of two beautiful children! I have a two year old and a 9 month old. I would like to lose about 20lbs and get tone. I have never had to lose weight before and have definitely never watched my calories. I don't know anyone on here so feel free to add me! :)

Replies

• iambayd
    iambayd Posts: 235
    Options
    Welcome!! Such a sweet profile pic :)
  • adecker2007
    adecker2007 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm a momma to 4 and a full time college student, I know for me the weight usually just feel right off....not any more as i approach my older age! lol Good luck to you and it can be tough sometimes! But you can do it, it takes alot of self control!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome. im a mummy to a 2 year old and work full time! but wanted to get back in shape for my family! ive found mfp to be very helpful! and you will too! feel free to add me :)
  • KKJ24
    KKJ24 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well, I started my first pregnancy at 134 and I am 5'2. I thought I was overweight (for me) then. Gained 50lbs with each baby (they were 10lbs and 8lbs!) and although I lost a lot, I am at 146ish right now. The weight has stopped falling off! ha! time to work it off! I am actually off to the gym!