Loose 1-2 lbs each week starting June 1, 2011

Options

Replies

• Kochupurayil
    Options
    Hey all,
    please copy and paste the link below into a web browser to be able to view the google spreadsheet (MFP Group Weekly Weightloss), where you can enter your weight loss each week. To log in we will be using a generic gmail account:

login ID: mfpchallenge2011
    password: mfpchall

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak2m0aC9LJsMdElHMnhNejdBZkt4bHNUU2Y3UzBMaEE&hl=en_US&pli=1#gid=0

Please enter the weight you lost on 6/8.This way we could view each others progress and keep us in check!!! Good luck
  • Dahlface13
    Dahlface13 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I got logged in but for some reason it wouldn't let me edit/add to it.
  • truchamp06
    truchamp06 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Im excited to weigh in on Wednesday. Its only 2 days away, but hopefully, I can loose a pound in two days (: Are you all doing anything special to promote your weight loss. Any special eating programs, or workout programs?
  • truchamp06
    truchamp06 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Same here.. I had that same problem..
  • Kochupurayil
    Options
    Please try again...its probably because someone else was logged in at the same time.Hopefully you wont have any problems when you try again :( if you do let me know I will add your data for you
  • Dahlface13
    Dahlface13 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    It's still not letting me edit. So far I've lost 3 on MFP. I will try to add my own information on Wednesday but if that doesn't work I will let you know.
  • Kochupurayil
    Options
    I have added the data.
  • soa1
    soa1 Posts: 7
    Options
    Count me in :) I joined MFP last week Wednesday and so weighing in every week with you guys will work out perfectly.
  • Kochupurayil
    Options
    Probably someone else was trying to do the update when you were. Seems like Google spreadsheet doesn't allow multiple users to update simultaneously if you use the same login :(

I guess we need to keep trying again and eventually it will let you update.

If still not able to update drop me a message and I will update it for you
  • CurlyLeslie
    CurlyLeslie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That is my goal as well. Count me in!
  • mbeltran06
    mbeltran06 Posts: 57
    Options
    Oh man...am I the only one freaking out about tomorrow's weigh in!!?? I've been nervous about weighing myself before...so I odn't know what is different now. I hope my hard work paid off!! I think I might cry if I didn't lose at least one pound!!
  • delia030882
    Options
    Count me in just need to get friends on mine if anyone is interested my email is delia030882@aol.com to add as friends

7939035.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • wwhite94
    wwhite94 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    All set and ready to weight in tomorrow. Good luck to everyone on the weigh-in.
  • kkhall29
    kkhall29 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I just weighed today, will be glad to weigh next Wednesday
  • uniquesoul73
    uniquesoul73 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Let's do this!

1st Weigh In (6/8/11) - Lost 7 pounds since June 1, 2011
  • min123
    min123 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in. I've reached a stalling point and need the motivation to get back into it again, so Wednesday weigh in will do me good.
  • jessbennett1986
    Options
    I'm new so I'm in too! I just weighed in on monday but I did it again today so that I can participate. I've met the 2 lb difference so far! If anyone is a runner I also started a thread/forum for running too so that we I can keep motivation for running/walking/jogging. Feel free to join us on our topics about fitness and health.
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'll join in too.

Starting weight 1/6/11 = 148.75
    8/6/11 = 146.25

2.5 lost - yay!
  • clp8350
    clp8350 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site. I want to do this :wink:
  • Sharilo18