Skinny starbucks drinks (iced)

Options
Jellyphant
Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
I'm having a super starbucks craving right now, BUT I only have 7 grams of my sugar intake left before going over into the stupid red zone!!

I don't have much experience with the 'skinny' (i.e. sugar free?) drinks from starbucks, so I'm gonna need some help picking something! I've tried the tall iced skinny caramel macchiato, but I would like to try something different this time.
Tell me what you think tastes best!

(Btw, I am very aware of how much of a waste of money starbucks is, but it's my way of unwinding and getting full relaxation when hitting up Barnes and nobles. <3)

Replies

• mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    I like the Tazo teas.
    I usually get an iced passion tea unsweetened. It is very sweet without anything in it.
    Sometimes I add raspberry syrup (just one pump).
    YUM :)
    Or an iced coffee with skim/soy milk.
  • mosneakers
    mosneakers Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I had a tall skinny vanilla latte today - those are my favorite. It's about 90calories and 12g sugar for a tall. And, no, I have no problem spending the $4something for it every so often. Enjoy!
  • fsugirl26
    fsugirl26 Posts: 207
    Options
    I always get an iced skinny caramel latte...tall is 60 cals, grande is 80 cals. I don't know the sugar count off the top of my head though!
  • britachu
    britachu Posts: 157
    Options
    I don't like the sugar free syrups b/c I don't like artificial sweeteners, so I usually go with a shaken iced tea (lightly sweetened) or an iced coffee with some soy milk. I'd rather go with only 1 pump of regular flavor syrup than to get the full portion of the sugar free stuff.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I don't like the sugar free syrups b/c I don't like artificial sweeteners, so I usually go with a shaken iced tea (lightly sweetened) or an iced coffee with some soy milk. I'd rather go with only 1 pump of regular flavor syrup than to get the full portion of the sugar free stuff.
    I typically don't go for anything sugar free either, but tonight..ugh, I want my starbucks!
  • shelld70
    shelld70 Posts: 106
    Options
    I love the iced green tea. Yum!
  • mamato4kids
    mamato4kids Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Skinny caramel misto: 90cal 0grams of sugar? ( basically drip coffee with milk and syrup)
    Skinny caramel latte: 130 cal 17 grams sugar
    Skinny caramel machiatto: 1 cal 18 grams sugar

I don't know why the latte has sugar, and the mist doesn't, the only diff. Is the espresso vs. Drip coffee. The machiatto has sugar drizzled o top, and only has one more gram. Weird??? The misto is a poor persons latte.
  • miss_ally08
    miss_ally08 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    The tall skinny caramel macchiato is my favorite :) It's super good! I really like the iced vanilla rooibos tea unsweetened and then I just add a few Splenda packets in there (or you can use a few packets of the regular sugar - 4g of sugar per packet at 15 calories a packet) and there you go :)

Starbucks the best <3