Biggest Losers BLACK TEAM 9/15

Options
Well happy MOnday to you all!

If you weigh in tomorrow you have today to get in your last chance workouts and eat right so you can get the best out of the week!

Wednesday weighers you have 2 days to kick it into high gear.

The weekend is over and hopefully everyone can look at yourselves in the mirror today! We are finishing up week four!

Now get up, get moving, eat right and let's kick some purple and blue team hiney!

GO BLACK TEAM :glasses:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Well happy MOnday to you all!

If you weigh in tomorrow you have today to get in your last chance workouts and eat right so you can get the best out of the week!

Wednesday weighers you have 2 days to kick it into high gear.

The weekend is over and hopefully everyone can look at yourselves in the mirror today! We are finishing up week four!

Now get up, get moving, eat right and let's kick some purple and blue team hiney!

GO BLACK TEAM :glasses:
  • bobbie0529
    Options
    I just joined a couple of days ago and I see all these biggest loser teams. How does one get on a team???
  • harleydiva
    Options
    I just joined myself yesterday I also would like to know how to join a team as well..
  • smd2012s
    Options
    yeah, how do you join a team? it would be highly motivational! and i need motivation!! :smile:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    send a message to canelitas and she will put you on one of the three teams. Once you are on a team you should add your new team leader as a friend so they can message you easily.

You weigh in on Tuesday or Wednesday with your team leader and they post it weekly with the team results! :smile:

It has been motivating for a lot of people because you have a team to hold you accountable.
  • bobbie0529
    Options
    send a message to canelitas and she will put you on one of the three teams. Once you are on a team you should add your new team leader as a friend so they can message you easily.

You weigh in on Tuesday or Wednesday with your team leader and they post it weekly with the team results! :smile:

It has been motivating for a lot of people because you have a team to hold you accountable.

THANK YOU: :smile:
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I am feeling positive today, went and exercised early and have another workout planned. Did some shopping and bought some healthy foods. :drinker: <<<having alot of water . wishing everyone a successful day:flowerforyou:
  • debi
    debi Posts: 1
    Options
    I just join fitness pals yesterday where do I fine canelitas so I can get on a team?
    The biggest loser is the best show gives me insrpition.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Just emailed canelitas - can't wait to be allocated to a team :happy:
    I am motivated, just wanna keep it that way :wink:
    Jackie x
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm on the black team as of today :happy:
    I'll check-in tomorrow with my weight - is it loss for the week we're posting?