Done! -36lbs with pics to prove it!

Options
13»

Replies

• Dmg114
    Dmg114 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! You look amazing! Your success helps prove to me that I can do this too! Especially since you lost about as much weight as I want to lose and in the same time frame! I hope in a few months I can share my success story as well! Thanks for posting!
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great! And I don't know if anyone has ever told you this but you remind me of Aubrey Plaza.... You are both adorable!
  • SillyBeans
    SillyBeans Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Well done :)
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job hun!
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I'd really like to THANK all of you! The support you all give is the reason I have been able to lose the weight I have. This is such a great community with great tools! I learn something new here everyday!
    :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    oh wowwwwww what a transformation!!! You look wonderful!!! Its like a whole new you!! yea maintenance is all you need your perfect at the weight you are. Congrats
  • nikibob
    nikibob Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    way to go you look amazing!! i just recently had the same realization that you did--the numbers don't count as much as how you look and feel! congrats on making it and sticking with it!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!