Hi all... new and needing buddies

Options
Hi all I am new I have a lot to lose and have tried and faild in the past would love to find some people in the same boat. hope i can give motivation to those who need it and keep my self on track..:ohwell:

Replies

• ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I have another 100 to lose (though I WANT to lose 130 more...) and need the motivation too! Feel free to add me :)
  • blueocean52811
    blueocean52811 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with the both of you. I have tried everything and I just don't seem to stick with it, but I am going to Hawaii next October so I would like to be much lighter. So if we stick together and check in with each other I know we can do it!!!!
  • tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! You came to the right place. There are alot of positive people here in vary stages of their journey!!! Good luck!!! You CAN do this!!!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    MFP is great for finding motivation, support and just a lot of fun.

Glad you're here and good luck :smile:
  • JaycrazyRose
    JaycrazyRose Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send one to me. That goes for both of you. I am in the same boat, I have been trying to lose this 45 lbs for some time and now I am finally on the right track and since joining here I hope that it will be the charm.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. We can do this. I'm going to be your cheer buddy. We are not going to throw in the towel. Baby steps is the key.
  • valbar61
    valbar61 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I just sent yo a friend request.

I have tried all kinds of stuff in the past and this is the first time I have EVER lost this much weight. 52 pounds in 6 months, I love the program and all the support you get.

Good luck and add me!
  • abbz17
    abbz17 Posts: 39
    Options
    You can do it Heather! You're doing great so far! This is a fun and easy way to keep track of your goals! I am loving it :) You know I'll keep your butt on track ;) Lol keep up the hard work. The results are already coming!