Chalene Extreme or Turbo Fire??

Options
ANeWcRe8N
ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
For those who has tried these 2.. which one did you like better? and why? I want to try something new and thought of p90x but not sure its something I would stick to and then I've heard of these two and decided to look them up and they both seem like something Im interested in but not sure which one I should get..... Thanks in advance :)

Replies

• cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I ordered Turbo cause I already had P90x and I felt Chalene extreme was close to that ( i might be wrong) I really like Turbofire and I also asked around and most people told me turbo was the way to go!
  • nosey_rosey
    nosey_rosey Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I love turbofire!! I have been doing it for about a week and have already lost an inch off my waist and 2 off my hips =)
  • ANeWcRe8N
    Options
    Thanks for your input... I also thought chalean extreme looked sorta like p90x but was hoping for somewhat easier lol.. turbo fire looks really fun though.
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    turbo isn't easy at first but you eventually start learning the moves! I really grew to love it and I mix it with Insanity!!
  • AFitasticYou
    AFitasticYou Posts: 170
    Options
    I am a Beachbody Coach, if you would like my help send me a message! :smile:
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I have all three and they are very different. CLE is primarily weight lifting. It certainly has cardio in it, as any good training program would, but that is not the main focus. Turbo Fire is primarily cardio and high intensity interval training. There is some strength training in it, but that is not the main focus. So, it depends on what you are looking for.

CLE was the first Beachbody program I did and I went from a size 14 to a size 6 in less than 90 days, no joke. It helped me build lean muscle which slimmed me down a lot. Turbo Fire helped me improve my running speed and endurance...which is exactly what HIIT training will do for you. (My transformation video can be seen at www.muffintopnomore.com if you want to see it).

Both are excellent programs, but they are very different from one another.
    Good luck!
    Risa
  • ANeWcRe8N
    Options
    I have all three and they are very different. CLE is primarily weight lifting. It certainly has cardio in it, as any good training program would, but that is not the main focus. Turbo Fire is primarily cardio and high intensity interval training. There is some strength training in it, but that is not the main focus. So, it depends on what you are looking for.

CLE was the first Beachbody program I did and I went from a size 14 to a size 6 in less than 90 days, no joke. It helped me build lean muscle which slimmed me down a lot. Turbo Fire helped me improve my running speed and endurance...which is exactly what HIIT training will do for you. (My transformation video can be seen at www.muffintopnomore.com if you want to see it).

Both are excellent programs, but they are very different from one another.
    Good luck!
    Risa

Thank you so much.. this will really help with my decision. That going from a 14 to a 6 makes me want to try CLE lol.. btw congrats on your success that is really awesome. :)