ribs

brian2911
brian2911 Posts: 48
i really want to eat ribs this weekend but i want to watch the calorie intake . anyone know of a good way to cook them and a rub to use . thanks

Replies

• fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    that would be a negative ghost rider ......... i havent had any ribs all year because of the cals and fat :( but if you figure out how to make em healthy ill come over for a plate :)
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    i dont think there is a way they have lots of cals but i cheat sometimes and just put them in a crock pot with a bit of salt and pepper lol at least it makes me feel better about eating them hahahahaha a mind thing i suppose
  • Jbauer41
    Jbauer41 Posts: 55
    I seriously doubt you'll find any ribs that are healthy -- that's why they are so good -- but I guess I have to ask how you plan to cook them -- oven, grill or smoker? That depends on rubs you could use and sauce.
  • brian2911
    brian2911 Posts: 48
    i know they arent the best for me =-) but i just might say HELL with it and have a nice dinner. but b4 i eat i will deff run and workout hard. i usually bake at 250 for 2.5hrs in italian dressing then take them out and grill for like 10 min with sweet baby rays bbq sauce.lol anyone hungry now lol