No so sickly skinny anymore

Options
Hello everyone,

This was really hard work for me and I was never able to stay motivated to see a fitness program all the way through until now which just makes victory all that much more sweet. I am very happy with what I have done and plan to go for more.

http://eyesoffire.net/passionforfitnessinfo/small2.jpg
http://eyesoffire.net/passionforfitnessinfo/p90xgraduate.jpg

Replies

• metalpalace
    Options
    Hello everyone,

This was really hard work for me and I was never able to stay motivated to see a fitness program all the way through until now which just makes victory all that much more sweet. I am very happy with what I have done and plan to go for more.

http://eyesoffire.net/passionforfitnessinfo/small2.jpg
    http://eyesoffire.net/passionforfitnessinfo/p90xgraduate.jpg
  • Lexino
    Lexino Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hey neighbor! (I'm in janesville). Anyway, what a huge difference!! Wow! Keep it up...you look great!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    That is totally awesome! Congratulations :drinker:
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Wow...you look wonderful!!! Keep up the awesome job!!!!

If you dance, I hear The Chippendales have an opening...:devil: :blushing:
  • Fab140
    Options
    Wow...you look wonderful!!! Keep up the awesome job!!!!

If you dance, I hear The Chippendales have an opening...:devil: :blushing:

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Agreed!!
  • metalpalace
    Options
    I need to start checking for spelling errors and typos before I post from now on :laugh:

Lexino - Sweet! I havent been out to janesville in a really long time. I use to see some bands play out there.

Fab140 - Thank you :smile:

Ezzie - hahaha thanks man. Funny thing, I am thinking about being a chippendale this year for halloween.
  • Fab140
    Options
    I need to start checking for spelling errors and typos before I post from now on :laugh:

Lexino - Sweet! I havent been out to janesville in a really long time. I use to see some bands play out there.

Fab140 - Thank you :smile:

Ezzie - hahaha thanks man. Funny thing, I am thinking about being a chippendale this year for halloween.

:flowerforyou: Welcome
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    You could trick or treat at my house:blushing:
  • Fab140
    Options

As a recently married woman----I was hoping someone would say it for me :laugh: :blushing:
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options

Wouldn't take much for a costume!!! Just think of all the $$$ you could make danc'in in the streets. Watch out Madison....there's a new guy in town!! ( Hit Madison WI for Halloween several years ago for the festivities, WHEW!!!!!....you'd fit in nicely!)
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Hey sb; rock on oh my brutha! :drinker: Pretty awesome victory for ya, you should be very proud!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    YEY YOU!!!! Keep up the fantabulous work!
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    congrats.gif
  • metalpalace
    Options
    Annschaben - did you just ask me to turn tricks and give out treats at your house? I hope you have an awesome sense of humor..LoL

Ezzie - I am pretty sure I have everything I would need already except for a bow tie. I went to a huge costume shop in chicago and to my surprise they had nothing for a chippendale costume.

Jamerz - thanks man!

PrincessLaundry - 28 lbs lost so far? I checked out your pictures and you have a pretty *****en body. Way to go!

gogettermom - thank you!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!!! That is fantastic!! :happy: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • monica5237
    Options

As a recently married woman----I was hoping someone would say it for me :laugh: :blushing:

I am not married he can come to my house and trick or treat i need someone to make me smile:bigsmile:

You look great
  • Fab140
    Options

I am not married he can come to my house and trick or treat i need someone to make me smile:bigsmile:

You look great

lucky.....:tongue:
  • monica5237
    Options

You look great

But I am all the way down in Texas too bad for ......................him lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Fab140
    Options

You look great

But I am all the way down in Texas too bad for ......................him lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You're worth the trip:wink:
  • monica5237
    Options

You look great

You're worth the trip:wink:

yes, yes, I am!!!!:glasses: ok you heeard her get down to Texas for some trick or treating:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!