Something sensual but non-sexual you do with your SO

Options
reepobob
reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
Posing a question...what is something you do with or to your significant other that is super sensual but technically non sexual...

I love to give foot massages and/or paint toenails (hers, not mine)...

Any others out there...?

Replies

• leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Lay my head in his lap while he plays a game or we watch t.v. its a fun prelude to what could be...? lol. and it is very cozy and comfy.
  • K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Posing a question...what is something you do with or to your significant other that is super sensual but technically non sexual...

I love to give foot massages and/or paint toenails (hers, not mine)...

Any others out there...?

Oh, how cute! Never heard of a guy that enjoys painting toenails. I love it!!
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    massages. giving or getting.
  • beefluv86
    beefluv86 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Lots and lots of back scratching/rubbing.
  • Sarawoods
    Sarawoods Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My husband loves having his ears rubbed :D he says it feels better than having his feet rubbed ^_^
  • AlexandraM119
    Options
    My boyfriend just about dies when I give him hand massages. I use a sensual smelling lotion, and he pretty much purrs ha!
  • megansmom311
    megansmom311 Posts: 168
    Options
    I love shaving my husband''s face. SO, so intimate...
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    A hot bath together. :smile:
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Massages (foot or hand massages especially), cuddling on the couch watching TV, cooking together, or doing other "domestic" kinds of things like grocery shopping together. For some reason, we get really frisky in grocery stores. :laugh:
  • Scheherazadea
    Options
    - Shopping (me for clothes, him for technology--wow, that sounds so stereotypical, huh?)
    - Lotion post-shower (for me)
    - Showering together
    - Hot-tubbing (sometimes in the nude)
    - Highly-competitive boardgames, videogames or Jenga
    - Cooking together or having a rich meal
    - Doing chores
    - Getting into a heated argument
  • Choirgirl37
    Choirgirl37 Posts: 255
    Options
    Well. He loves it when I message his neck and scalp.

I hug him at least 5 times a day. I love hugging him and he loves hugging me right back. :-)

He calls me "baby" early in the morning and in the middle of the night. I get chills.

He has learned how to make gourmet meals with complete consideration of my dietary needs. He'll plate quality cuisine and serve it with a tastful dessert wine. WHEN he is in the mood for it, he makes me feel like we are dining in a fine restaurant!!! Recently, he bought fresh scallops which he sauteed in an impressive array of herbs and spices then he plated them on a bed of baby spring mix which he drizzled with a citrus dressing that he made. OMG.

He is an excellent listener and teacher! Oh God, I'm so lucky.

I'm getting carried away, so I'll stop there. Any more questions?
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I keep my hair very long out of deference to him (he LOVES my long hair). I love it when he takes it down out of whatever clip I have it tied up with and starts running his fingers through it. Sometimes he brushes it and I love that too, it's very intimate. Even more so if I have my head in his lap while he's running his fingers through it.