What Are You Eating Today?

Options
Just thought it would be cool to see what others were eating today. Here's my menu for tdday:

B: Fiber One Bar (Strawberry and Almond), small banana
L: white chicken chili, tossed salad w/ Dorothy Lynch dressing
S: handful of peanuts
D: chicken and rice casserole, mixed vegetables
S: fresh melon and berries

Ok, your turn. What are YOU eating?

Replies

• LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Just thought it would be cool to see what others were eating today. Here's my menu for tdday:

B: Fiber One Bar (Strawberry and Almond), small banana
    L: white chicken chili, tossed salad w/ Dorothy Lynch dressing
    S: handful of peanuts
    D: chicken and rice casserole, mixed vegetables
    S: fresh melon and berries

Ok, your turn. What are YOU eating?
  • greeneyedgirl
    Options
    Breakfast: 1 cup of cottage cheese and 1 piece of whole wheat bread with 1 tsp grape jelly
    Lunch: Bag of mixed vegetables (carrots, cucumber, pepper), unsweetened apple sauce, and a individual portion of sunchips
    Dinner: Garden Salad with chicken
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    B: 1 cup Uncle Sam cereal, 1.5 cup FF milk, 1/2 scoop veggie protein powder, 1tbsp maca powder
    L: grilled chicken sandwich, 1/2 cup cantaloupe, 1 c FF milk
    Po-Wo: 1 cup FF milk, 1/2 scoop veggie protein powder, 2 tbsp cocoa
    D: Smoked turkey leg, probably salad, depends on how much I burn working out
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    mmmm.....
    Breakfast was a cup of 2% milk (all hubby will drink), and a bagel with fat free cream cheese.

Snack was pretzel crisps

Lunch was Mcki D's Grilled Chicken Ceasar Salad with no croutons and my own dressing.

Snack will be yogurt, fruit, and granola

Dinner is Talapia Fillets with wild rice and corn (Hubby is getting a hamburger....hehe) and either one glass of wine or a small captian and diet soda.

And, since I plan on working out tonight, I may have another snack when I'm done. We shall see!
  • carak2000
    Options
    Breakfast: Special K fruit & yogurt cereal with skim milk; coffee

Lunch: big salad of mixed greens, grape tomatoes and snow peas with 2 tablespoons of Wishbone Bountifuls berry delight dressing.

Snack 1: 5 Saltines

Snack 2: 1 Nutter Butter chewy 100-calorie granola bar

Dinner: small bowl of mixed greens with 1 teaspoon of olive oil; De Boles garlic & parsley angel hair pasta with brocolli and tofu and one teaspoon of olive oil and one tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese; 5 almonds

Dessert: 1 deep chocolate 100-calorie Vitamuffin; Horizon Organic vanilla ice cream bar
  • vegasmellie
    vegasmellie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I just started a job where I work at home and now I can make my lunches. (not that I couldn't before, but was too lazy..lol)

lunch today - sundried tomato & basil wrap, reduced fat philly cream cheese spread, turkey slices, cucumber & mixed baby greens. yummy!
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    i had 3/4 cup bran cereal with 1/2 cup skim milk for breakfast with coffee and water :drinker:

lettuce salad with fit and active salad drsg,lean turkey on lite bread

spaghetti squash with homemade sauce and portobello mushrooms and salad with lite italian drsg

snacks for today fresh peach, 1 cup fat free yogurt and more :drinker: <<<water

oopppss! i forgot my fresh asparagus
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    I just started a job where I work at home and now I can make my lunches. (not that I couldn't before, but was too lazy..lol)

lunch today - sundried tomato & basil wrap, reduced fat philly cream cheese spread, turkey slices, cucumber & mixed baby greens. yummy!

Yummmo!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    What are YOU eating?

TOO MUCH! :sick: :ohwell: :frown:
    I suffer from constant hunger before my TOM. :grumble:

B: wheat bagel, fat free cream cheese, my morning coffee with sweeteners
    L: Lean Cuisine four cheese cannolli, Ritz Crackers w/ cheese snack pack (this is an unsual choice for me, due to TOM hunger and lack of control at the grocery store)
    S: 25 red grapes
    D:
    S:

You guys are on the ball with dinner already planned out. I'm no where near that yet, although we have our meal choices posted on the fridge. Probably will have spaghetti. It fits nicely into my remaining calories. Late night snack: chocolate or pretzels or cheese or all of the above. We'll see. :wink:

I've gained two pounds recently due to wedding events (not my own, been married for an eon) and I MUST get back on track. I wanna look super duper hot by Christmas!!!
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    B: glass of silk to drink, 1/2 cup plain yogurt with 1/4 cup of organic granola mixed in
    S: Kashi golean roll bar
    L: Double boca burger with fat free cheese on sara lee soft and smooth bread and ketchup
    D: No idea yet.. picked up a spaghetti squash at the store, also still have whole wheat spaghetti and tempeh sauce. I'll figure it out when I get there :)

Also planning a 20~25 mile bike ride after work.
  • mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    Options
    before workout- 1/2 scoop protein powder and 1/4 raw oats, chia with almond milk
    after workout- same as above
    snack- brown rice wrap with 2 slices turkey and spinach
    Lunch brown rice wrap with 2 slices turkey and spinach and steamed broccoli
    apple and a few almonds
    late afternoon snack- brown rice wrap with 2 slices turkey and spinach
    dinner- almond milk and broccoli
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    B: PB Puffins (noticed sugar content today, going to throw away), 3 cup skim milk, coffee
    L: 2 grilled portabella sandwiches - with zucchini & goat cheese on WW bread
    S: raspberries
    D: napa rolls with peanut butter sauce (napa cabbage & tofu rolled in rice paper) & whatever soup is available at the restaurant we are going to for charity night.
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    What are YOU eating?

TOO MUCH! :sick: :ohwell: :frown:
    I suffer from constant hunger before my TOM. :grumble:

B: wheat bagel, fat free cream cheese, my morning coffee with sweeteners
    L: Lean Cuisine four cheese cannolli, Ritz Crackers w/ cheese snack pack (this is an unsual choice for me, due to TOM hunger and lack of control at the grocery store)
    S: 25 red grapes
    D:
    S:

You guys are on the ball with dinner already planned out. I'm no where near that yet, although we have our meal choices posted on the fridge. Probably will have spaghetti. It fits nicely into my remaining calories. Late night snack: chocolate or pretzels or cheese or all of the above. We'll see. :wink:

I've gained two pounds recently due to wedding events (not my own, been married for an eon) and I MUST get back on track. I wanna look super duper hot by Christmas!!!

I definitely feel ya on that one. I was RAVENOUS this past Saturday when I got my visit from TOM! Felt like a total pig *OINK*

Planning my meals in advance is crucial for me. If I get hungry and don't have anything planned, I'll most likely end up grabbing anything I can get my hands on.

Everyone's meals look so good:tongue:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Today is my little guy's b-day and he gets to pick his dinner & desert, he wants to have waffles with bacon & sausage, but I'm having my own deal.... He picked lemon cheesecake for desert, so just a little, little slice!

B: tomato bagel with sprinkle of asiago cheese (only because breakfast meeting at restaurant:grumble: )
    L: chicken and brown basmati rice
    S: blackberry protein shake
    D: flourless banana pancakes and turkey sausage with pumpkin protein shake
    S: lemon cheesecake (I said a little, little piece)

Whew, feel better now that I said it out loud... :happy:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I forgot to eat breakfast!

snack
    28 almonds

lunch
    2 slice 45 cal oatmeal bread
    3 oz fresh turkey cutlet
    1 tlbs lite miracle whip
    cucumber and tomato salad

snack
    2 rosemary flat bread
    1 oz spinach artichoke hummus

dinner
    4 shrimp stuffed with crab
    1 oz buffalo mozzerella
    10 stalks asparagus
    1 cup cauliflower
    1 tsp butter
  • onwardfatgirl
    Options
    Breakfast: "Almond Joy" oatmeal - 1/2 c oats soaked in 1c of unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1 tbsp Hershey's dark cocoa powder, 1 tbsp shredded coconut, 1 tbsp almond butter, 1 small banana, 1 tsp of agave nectar, a few slivered almonds - my biggest meal of the day and it keeps me full for so long!

Snack: nectarine

Lunch: roasted asparagus, sweet potatoes, lentil and mushroom soup

Snack: 1 tbsp walnuts & 1 tbsp natural almonds

Pre-workout snack: Balance PURE bar - Cherry Pecan

Dinner: open-faced veggie burger sandwich (1 slice of Ezekiel bread, 1 homemade veggie burger, pickle slices, dijon mustard, tomato slices), baked potato w/ Smart Balance Light

for a snack tonight I'll have some air-popped popcorn probably. oh, and lots of water throughout the day!
  • harleydiva
    Options
    I did not do good I did not eat enoght.

Three cups of coffee today with cream and sugar.

Breakfast Weight control Oatmeal
    Morning Snack 1 hard boil egg
    Lunch Pack of Chicken by Sea pink salmon
    Afternoon snack 1 hard boil egg

Missed dinner when I got home from work mowed the yard which took a hour. I have old push lawn mower and have a 1/4 acrer lot. Clean the pool the pool then off to gym and just got home and its 11:00 and to late to eat.

Tomorrow will be better
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    It's never too late to eat! I'm going to eat in about 10 minutes when my pasta is done. :bigsmile:
  • mysticjulz
    Options
    Cheerios - Plain Cereal , 1 Cup (28g) 100 20 2 3 remove
    Viva - 2% Milk, 1 cup 120 12 5 8 remove
    Kirkland - Salted Butter, 1 tbsp 100 0 11 0 remove
    Eggs - Poached (whole egg), 1 large 74 0 5 6 remove
    Oroweat Double Fiber - Whole Wheat English Muffins, 1 muffin (59g) 110 27 1 4 remove
    Add Food Remember Meal 504 59 24 21
    Lunch
    Kraft - Miracle Whip, 1 Tbsp 35 2 3 0 remove
    Sarah Lee Bread - 45 and Delightful Bread, 1 slice 45 9 1 3 remove
    White Meat Turkey - Turkey Breast, 1 Slice Roasted 95 0 3 16 remove
    Sarah Lee Bread - 45 and Delightful Bread, 1 slice 45 9 1 3 remove
    Add Food Remember Meal 220 20 8 22
    Dinner
    Weight Watchers - Smart Ones - Traditional Lasagna With Meat Sauce, 1 serving(s) 300 43 6 17 remove
    Lettuce - Cos or romaine, raw, 1 cup shredded 8 2 0 1 remove
    Newman's Own - Light Balsalmic Vinaigrette, 1 Tbsp 23 1 2 0 remove
    Krinos - Kalamata Olives, 3 olives 45 1 4 0 remove
    Add Food Remember Meal 376 47 12 18
    Snacks
    Snyder's Pretzels - Pretzels, 1 OZ 120 25 1 3 remove
    Kellog's Special K Bar - Bliss, 1 Bar

Compared to y'all, I feel like a fatty. I stay within 1200 to 1400 calories a day. I'm losing but, like I said my daily menu seems much bigger. I just cut and pasted from my food dairy.