Water Intake

Options
Just thought I'd see where everyone else is on their water intake each day.

I try to get in at least 3 - 32oz Nalgeen bottles of water in each day. On days I workout, I up it to a full gallon (which is 4 Nalgeen bottles).

What about you? :drinker:

Replies

• cassangelidy
    Options
    Just thought I'd see where everyone else is on their water intake each day.

I try to get in at least 3 - 32oz Nalgeen bottles of water in each day. On days I workout, I up it to a full gallon (which is 4 Nalgeen bottles).

What about you? :drinker:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    On week days I get between three and four fill-ups on my 32oz bright orange super awesome water bottle :tongue:

Weekends....I never drink enough water....:noway:
  • carak2000
    Options
    Oh, i just drink as much as I can. I always reach at least the 8 8oz a day, and that doesn't include what I drink during my workout. I always carry around a water bottle also.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Someone posted not too long ago that one should take their body weight, divide in half and that is how many ounces you need. So for me, I need 90oz a day to stay hydrated.
  • Juliebean
    Options
    I am usually anywhere between 8-10 8oz glasses a day throughout the week. Weekends are a completely different story... I never drink enough water on the weekends. :embarassed:
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I drink tons of water everyday. When i get my coffee in the morning i fill my 40 oz cup and keep it full all day. i usually end up drinking 3 to 5 of them a day