Need motivation- 40 pounds down pics!

Options
Since starting food journaling in January and then MFP in February of 2011 I have lost ~40 pounds, give or take a few since I was too embarassed to actually weigh myself before I started. =P Since it's summer I'm in the field in consulting working hard physically most days, but also eating all of my meals in greasy oil field restaurants. Burgers, fries, and beer are the main staples here. I'm not as concerned with losing while I'm pulling 14 hour days for weeks on end, but I'd prefer not to gain anything or eat too terribly either.

So here are my before and after pictures for some motivation. This is me last summer weighing somewhere between 200 and 210 pounds, feeling sluggish, gross, and fat.

f1-1-1.jpg

Here is me today weighing 166 and feeling altogether better and healthier.
IMG_0051-1.jpg

Replies

• LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    fantastic results my dear!!!!
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Don't let work mess up your fitness. Because it will if you let it. And you don't want that to happen because you've done so well.:glasses:
  • blackfitnessbarbie
    blackfitnessbarbie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    nice job bebe. i can see the change most definitely in your face! (: keep it up.
  • megansmom311
    megansmom311 Posts: 168
    Options
    You look great! Way to go! :smile:
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great job!
  • bluecutipy
    bluecutipy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Good Job. Keep The good work up. Im working on my first 40 now and you have motivated me with your b4 and after pix
  • johnnythebaptist
    Options
    Awsome Job!!!!!! You are doing Great!!
  • dolleyes5
    dolleyes5 Posts: 1
    Options
    Amazing! Get it girl!
  • shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Options
    GREAT WORK! - You look fab!
  • mred93
    mred93 Posts: 100
    Options
    You look awesome! This really does give me motivation to stick with it until I reach my goal
  • lilscuder
    lilscuder Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You sure do look terrific ! Yes, I definately see it in your face, and you just look great overall. Be proud of yourself for all you work, motivation, and determination ! All about lifestyle change. Congratulations to U !!!
  • Enny2405
    Enny2405 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!