can't sleep, not hungry...just drinkin coffee...........

Options
:noway: ......lololol, love the smileys:)

Replies

• lalalalyndsey
    Options
    :yawn: I'm really tired, but I can't sleep either! lol
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    It's 2:40am and I'm pickling beets. Glad I don't have to get up for work in the morning.:yawn:
  • Missouwechanged
    Missouwechanged Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Is there anything worse than being tired and not being able to sleep? I know, I know, there are many things but for us, right now, it is at the top of our list, right? :tongue: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    Is there anything worse than being tired and not being able to sleep? I know, I know, there are many things but for us, right now, it is at the top of our list, right? :tongue: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

:angry: NO THERE ISN'T!! I also love when you can't sleep, but you pretend your sleeping... hoping that somehow you will trick your body into actually falling asleep. Yeah, that's fun! At least it's only 1 here and I don't have to be up till 9. Let's see what I say in a couple of hours! lol (not really funny) :sad:
  • francinecowart
    Options
    actually your right....and a sense of humor with this is a great asset to have:) i do the same things:)
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    I will now go back to bed, wish my luck!
  • francinecowart
    Options
    good luck:)
  • _Aimée_
    _Aimée_ Posts: 190
    Options
    If you're drinking coffee no wonder you can't sleep...
  • francinecowart
    Options
    true, but got up before the coffee
  • francinecowart
    Options
    guess i'm excited about doin this
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    I was finally able to get another 4.5 hours of sleep in. Feels great. I am now getting ready for a 60 minutes walk. It is sunny with a little wind outside so it should feel great.

Have a nice day and I hope you were able to get some zzz too.