Par for the course?

Options
I had huge intentions of getting to school early this morning (6:30!!) to beat the rush to the copier.

I was just past the first stop sign when I realized I had left my delicious lunch (homemade tuna salad on wheat, a fresh plum, and reduced fat Cheez Its) on the counter. GRRR

Then, I am unpacking my stuff to copy, and I find I left the originals at home in my printer. GRRRR

9:00 hits. I realize I'm terribly thirsty. My water bottle is in the fridge at home! GRRRR!

I ended up eating cafeteria food with the 2nd graders - meatloaf, mashed "potatoes", and canned green beans. Wasn't too bad, but the *estimated* calories are much higher than one of my regular meals. Hopefully I'll screw my head on tighter tomorrow morning!!!

Replies

• briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I had huge intentions of getting to school early this morning (6:30!!) to beat the rush to the copier.

I was just past the first stop sign when I realized I had left my delicious lunch (homemade tuna salad on wheat, a fresh plum, and reduced fat Cheez Its) on the counter. GRRR

Then, I am unpacking my stuff to copy, and I find I left the originals at home in my printer. GRRRR

9:00 hits. I realize I'm terribly thirsty. My water bottle is in the fridge at home! GRRRR!

I ended up eating cafeteria food with the 2nd graders - meatloaf, mashed "potatoes", and canned green beans. Wasn't too bad, but the *estimated* calories are much higher than one of my regular meals. Hopefully I'll screw my head on tighter tomorrow morning!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Blame it on being Monday. :bigsmile: Hopefully tomorrow with be better. :flowerforyou:
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    :huh: I expected golf talk......:laugh:

Don't fret, the day's not over yet! (hey, that rhymed) You'll get through today and laugh about it tomorrow!:wink:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options

Don't fret, the day's not over yet! (hey, that rhymed) You'll get through today and laugh about it tomorrow!:wink:

:laugh:
    Ditto....I guess the weather is just so perfect for golf right now!!!
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

I call these days....weekdays.
  • soup78
    Options

Yep..... too bad the ground is soaked where I live, 7 inches in 4 days :noway: I'd be coming home pretty muddy....:ohwell: but the driving range is aways an alternative:bigsmile:
  • Fab140
    Options

Yep..... too bad the ground is soaked where I live, 7 inches in 4 days :noway: I'd be coming home pretty muddy....:ohwell: but the driving range is aways an alternative:bigsmile:

The driving range is the only place I have the guts to go yet.:tongue: I have noticed that my swing is gettin gmuch stronger from lifting weights, though.
  • soup78
    Options

The driving range is the only place I have the guts to go yet.:tongue: I have noticed that my swing is gettin gmuch stronger from lifting weights, though.

So the picture in your ticker is true, eh?! lol Push-ups can do some amazing things, too!

Hey, you gotta start at the driving range, a lil mini-put is always helpful too. Oh, man....I really wanna golf now. :cry: :ohwell:
  • Fab140
    Options

So the picture in your ticker is true, eh?! lol Push-ups can do some amazing things, too!

Hey, you gotta start at the driving range, a lil mini-put is always helpful too. Oh, man....I really wanna golf now. :cry: :ohwell:

Yea, I drive past the golf course everyday on the way home....:cry:

Soon though!! The rain will go away long enough for you to get your strokes in!! :flowerforyou:
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    I call these days....weekdays.
    [/quote]