Day 1 Begins...

Options
Hi All
I have toyed with the idea of starting a diet again and using this site to help me for about a month or so and have just not really done anything so today, I have decided to finally start.
Last year I lost 3 1/2 stone just eating healthily and exercising and in the last 10 months I have managed to put on 4stone 2lbs - that is pretty disgusting by anyone's standards!
Not sure how I did it, well I know really, eating crap and not exercising but still over 4 stone!!! that's like if you had just sat next to me and watched me you would see me getting fatter before your very eyes!
Anyway, despite my initial disgust at myself for allowing this to happen, I know I can get it off as I have done it before, just need a kick up the backside!
So today is day 1 - not of a diet but of a lifestyle change once and for all to get myself happy again... lets see how I get on!
Thanks for reading my waffle :) xxx

Replies

• tamara1977
    Options
    OMG Lorraine, ive been there. i used this site last year and it helped me! now im back cause i just had a baby and need to lose it Again!! its a pain in the *kitten* to log everything but it becomes a habit and then a sort of addiction! i play games with it ..like beat the week before...day before kinda thing! keep at it. you didn't gain it overnight (although sometimes thats the way it feels). good luck:smile:
  • _Aimée_
    _Aimée_ Posts: 190
    Options
    Congratulations on deciding to make a positive change in your life, you've come to the best place! x
  • elephantweight
    Options
    ooooh, i lost weight before and gained back, and thats why i'm here! feel free to add me!{: i think we need all the support we can get!! :D
  • stoli2812
    stoli2812 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good luck! This site/app has been a great support for the short time I've been here.
  • lollypop30
    lollypop30 Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks Ladies :) x
  • wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'm here also to make the lifestyle change after years of yoyo dieting. This is a fab tool - I find the food tracking really helps focus on what your eating, and the friends with the motivation. I'm sure you will succeed - like you say you've done it before :bigsmile:

Wendy
  • mzprettiekittie
    mzprettiekittie Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    :indifferent: It happend to me the same way, i understand the disgusting feeling

Welcome to MFP and your new eating habits. Good luck :flowerforyou: