fell off the wagon

Options
I was on here a lot before and then over the summer i gained the weight back and never kept track of what i was eating but now summers over and im ready to get back in gear and ive been doing good the past couple days!!!! so my goal is 15 lbs by halloween!!!

can i have some support?:tongue:

Replies

• nicole0177
    Options
    I was on here a lot before and then over the summer i gained the weight back and never kept track of what i was eating but now summers over and im ready to get back in gear and ive been doing good the past couple days!!!! so my goal is 15 lbs by halloween!!!

can i have some support?:tongue:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I think your wagon ran me down as it blew past.

Let's chase it down and get back on!!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    You can do it !!! :bigsmile:
    I just scrapped poor Laurlyn off the roadside - not a pretty sight :laugh:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    welcome back, maybe we should run alongside the wagon before climbing back on? I havn't been so good about my excercise. :blushing:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Hey Ladies .... LOOK! *pointing at the wagon* Jump On! :bigsmile:

You can do,,,Ladies, Give it your best, that is what counts the most! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • sr2000
    sr2000 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Can I hitch a ride? I better get on now before winter weight hits me! I hit a discouraging plateau a few months ago and giving up on this site and all your support did me no good! duh!
    Now I'm back and I need motivation!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Fell off the wagon....hope you didnt hurt yourself! :noway:

If not then jump back on and get to work, we've been waiting for you. :smooched: :heart: :smooched:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    You can do it !!! :bigsmile:
    I just scrapped poor Laurlyn off the roadside - not a pretty sight :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

As my three year old would say, "I have a boo booooooo!|"
  • alimassa
    Options
    I think your wagon ran over my big toe....does that mean I dont have to exercise this week?:bigsmile: :bigsmile: