Bodyrock.tv

tmontgomery69
tmontgomery69 Posts: 180 Member
edited 2:07AM in Fitness and Exercise
Does anyone use it?

I've been looking at the website for awhile, but I can't afford to buy the dip station or the sand bag right now.....so can I still do the workouts without them?

Replies

• ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Does anyone use it?

I've been looking at the website for awhile, but I can't afford to buy the dip station or the sand bag right now.....so can I still do the workouts without them?

I haven't done the workouts for a while, but yes, you should be able to do most things without added equipment. Most of the workouts are just bodyweight workouts, with no added equipment. If you run across an exercise that requires a dip station, just skip that one. But she posts workouts reguarly (I think every day, but I know it's at least a few times a week) and those are usually equipment-free.
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    she usually does variations. but for the dip bar you can usually use chairs.
  • up2me2lose20
    up2me2lose20 Posts: 360 Member
    When they were moving, she posted how she made a dip station with 2 chairs and a broom. I REALLY want to do her workouts, but she scares me more than Jillian Michaels scares me. :)
  • Shizzman
    Shizzman Posts: 527 Member
    I'm really tempted to try them having recently found out about the site. Although my person computer has sound issues (it will soon be replaced).
  • I've been doing the workouts for over a month, but before that I did the same thing and looked at it everyday cause I thought i didn't have the equipment. Finally I ordered an interval timer for 20 bucks and got started. Use either 2 chairs or an old walker for a dipstation and my yoga mat carrier bag with rice bags as a sandbag. So cheap and it works perfect. No need to be hesitant bc of the equipment. She is fantastic!
This discussion has been closed.