Rock Star Weight Loss Challenge Week 5 (Already in Progress)

Options
1235»

Replies

• Gonzawr
    Gonzawr Posts: 25
    Options
    Team BEP checking in at 292 with a -2 lb loss
  • sunflowersss
    Options
    still at 261, no change. -sunflowersss
  • Bringerofrain
    Bringerofrain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Team LMFAO-Party Rockers Captain Checking in here!!

Weight: 191
    That's a 4 pound loss! [:
    Let's do this guys!

Great job Captain!!!!:drinker:
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Its kinda ugly but I will get it all back off darn salt...

167 +4.5
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Hey team captains...

I was just on the old week 4 thread and saw that "Tiffy" and "Apeeto" just posted weights yesterday and today to that thread. Just an FYI, in case you didn't get their weights.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    No plateau... just step back and take a look at what you did the past two weeks or so and see if you can make some improvements in your diet or workouts.

Up your water intake, cut the sodium and smile, b/c we all love you and know you can do this.

C'mon buttercup... you can do this!!!!

You are the most supportive guy! Kudos to you, friend.

Thank you so much for the kind words.

I try to be supportive. I know there are times that I need a lot of it myself.
  • tiffypooh2u
    tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    checking in- weight is 159.6
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    No plateau... just step back and take a look at what you did the past two weeks or so and see if you can make some improvements in your diet or workouts.

Up your water intake, cut the sodium and smile, b/c we all love you and know you can do this.

C'mon buttercup... you can do this!!!!

You are the most supportive guy! Kudos to you, friend.

Thank you so much for the kind words.

I try to be supportive. I know there are times that I need a lot of it myself.

Then we're here for you whenever you need a shoulder or a push :flowerforyou:
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    Hey Rockers, where are we at today?

Since the water master on my team is out of pocket for a few days, I wll take up his cause and tell everyone to Drink water!!!!

It's drink water Wednesday!

How is everyone doing with their goals this week? I know Team DMB is going to try and put up big numbers at the end of this week... right?

How are the rest of you doing? I know I have been slacking a little, here and there. Getting healthy is definitely a journey, a long winding road full of bumps, twists and turns and even the occasional detour, but I know If I and all of us, stick to it, we will reach the end of that journey together.. just follow the yellow brick road B!tches!!!

Have a great day to you ALL. I will be around all day. I am going to put on some Dave, relax, stare at my computer screen and pretend like I am earning my pacycheck.
  • beccala18
    beccala18 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    This week has been tough so far - not anything specific, just feeling down. So my main goal is to keep logging and not let food be my go to comfort. If I can maintain this week (or lose!) that would be wonderful! All I want to do is drown it all in a big chocolate cake - but probably not the best decision.

Hope everyone else is having a better week than me!

And I agree Pantala - I'm staring at my computer this week pretending to earn my paycheck.
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Here's to water Wednesday!!!! (shouldn't be hard- its supposed to be over 100 today and my classroom is AN OVEN!!)
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    stupid double post
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    This week has been tough so far - not anything specific, just feeling down. So my main goal is to keep logging and not let food be my go to comfort. If I can maintain this week (or lose!) that would be wonderful! All I want to do is drown it all in a big chocolate cake - but probably not the best decision.

And I agree Pantala - I'm staring at my computer this week pretending to earn my paycheck.

As long as you don't give up on it, the week will hoepfully turn around for you. This is me throwing you a life preserver before you drown in choclate cake :flowerforyou:

You can do this,
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    :drinker: Here's to water Wednesday!!!! (shouldn't be hard- its supposed to be over 100 today and my classroom is AN OVEN!!)

Classroom? Why are you in a classroom? I though school was out for the summer.

My wife is a school teacher and they got out last firday, So now I am tip toeing around the house in the morning trying to get ready for work and trying not to wake her up. I am such a great husband... I know.

We will be hitting the 100 mark, here in TX today.
  • rorosaw
    Options

Hang in there, we got you! Whenever you feel like you need some comfort, look to us as your comfort "food." We're with you! :flowerforyou:
  • rorosaw
    Options
    :drinker: Water Wednesday! I'm in!
  • beccala18
    beccala18 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words - I WILL get through it fine.

Any update on when we will see the spreadsheets? I am anxious to know who is our new Rockstar!