All goals met-now time to shift gears

Options
2»

Replies

• kkellam1
    kkellam1 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    "out of a perfectly good airplane"...exactly the words I would have used! Made me laugh!

Congratulations! An excellent display of commitment and a daily focus on the goals. Really nice job! And think of the future - the health you'll have and the enjoyment of many more years with your sonand watching his family grow.

Is that a left handed bolt action? Which one of you is the better shot? I hate to say it, but my daughters eyesight is better than mine, so even at 14 she's a better rifle shot.
  • sjackson902
    sjackson902 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success!!
  • BradNC
    BradNC Posts: 51
    Options
    What an awesome change. Congrats to you, and keep on keepin' on!
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    I would say you look about 10 years younger... whats probably even better is you most likely feel ten years younger too hu?

congrats you look absolutely amazing! job well done my friend!
  • mok33
    mok33 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    how totally fantastic! congratulations on having the right attitude to continue into the next phase! way to go!
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I jumped out of a perfectly good airplane ...

As an aviation mechanic, I can assure you, there is no such thing! There are simply airplanes that are operating properly and those that aren't ... but no such thing as a perfectly good one .. LOL
  • patricac
    patricac Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You look amazing, such an inspiration :) One of my goals is to go skydiving when I get closer to my goal weight!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!