weight loss classes

Options
hi guys,

so i have been the same weight most of the summer, gone up and down by 2 or 3 lbs and am at 193lbs at the moment :indifferent:

i havent really gained, which i am happy about, i am making healthier choices most of the time, and generally feel better.

i am thinking about going to a weight loss class like weight watchers for example to get some motivation, what classes have been the best for you or do you guys have any other ideas? :flowerforyou: xxx

Replies

• réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    hi guys,

so i have been the same weight most of the summer, gone up and down by 2 or 3 lbs and am at 193lbs at the moment :indifferent:

i havent really gained, which i am happy about, i am making healthier choices most of the time, and generally feel better.

i am thinking about going to a weight loss class like weight watchers for example to get some motivation, what classes have been the best for you or do you guys have any other ideas? :flowerforyou: xxx
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    bumpty bump :blushing:
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Hello:smile:
    I have not tried any weightloss classes, but i think MFP is GREAT motivation!!! I am much more aware of my goals when i get on each day and read the posts, and track my food and exercise! There is always somebody here with the same goals as you, or that can answer any questions you have!! I just started using MFP again, i faded out over the summer, and it is great to be back, i have not stepped on the scale, but i am aware again, and that in itself helps!!! GOOD LUCK:flowerforyou:
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    PS i checked our your before and now pic.....OMG girl keep it up you are looking amazing!!
  • pdxmomof2
    Options
    First of all, I will have to agree with Carajo. You look amazing. You look like a different person!

I am currently using Weight Watchers myself. I just joined 2 weeks ago with my sister in law. I will tell you that it is alot like MFP in alot of ways. You can earn exercise points and all that kind off stuff. I need some accountability and felt like this is what I wanted to do. I have been using MFP since March 2008 but have only lost 9 lbs. I am hoping that WW is the missing piece to my puzzle.

We weight almost the same as one another. My ultimate goal is to be 135 pounds. That is about 5 pounds more than my high school weight. We shall see. I would be happy to be 145 too.

Good luck!

Amy