Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello Everyone

Hi everyone ,

New here and so far i really like this site something new to do during my weight loss challenge.
I have been over weight all my life and i just about had enough of it. I'm 30 and i still have many many years of my life to live,
I have a goal of losing 100Lbs and so far within almost 4 months i lost 30lbs. I never though i could do this and i was dead wrong.
Eating well and exercising 6 times a week i'm actually really enjoying it. Good luck to everyone
Little Black Dress Here I Come !

Andrea

Replies

• katihamlin
    katihamlin Posts: 41
    Welcome and good luck. We're all in this together :)
  • Welcome, request sent, and keep up the good work. Remember, that you can do it...no one else can but you.
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    That is terrific!!!!!!!!!! SO glad you enjoy your life style change! That's the important part since you do need to change how you live your life. Also, I would suggest taking measurements. I do my upper arms, upper thighs, waist, and hips and butt. Once the scale sort of plateaus these numbers move, at least you will keep seeing progress somewhere. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!
  • mh77
    mh77 Posts: 2
    Hi! I just started here as well - sadly on my second bought of weight loss attempt (succeeded the first time however) & am looking forward to this time as well. That is so great you have lost that much weight already!!! Ive only been on this site a few days, but its pretty awesome!
  • Hello and welcome! This place is great and there are many wonderful, supportive people around here. :) I hope you enjoy it! And congrats on your weight loss so far! That's great!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    You are doing an amazing job!! Good luck on the rest of the journey!! :happy:
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Great job so far, welcome :)
  • tracey2710
    tracey2710 Posts: 197 Member
    Hiya! Good luck with the rest of the journey :smile:
  • Andrea_Alexis_1980
    Andrea_Alexis_1980 Posts: 122 Member
    Thanks everyone and yes i do a monthly weigh in every month at my gym ..... :-)