If you were a cartoon character you would be...

Options

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Cat woman!!!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Cat woman!!!
    Jinx!
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    If I had my choice though it would either be the Evil Queen from Snow White, I've always thought she was so beautiful!

Agreed!

evilqueen_copy.jpg

Also, Maleficant from Sleeping Beauty...I want her outfit!

maleficent.jpg

Years ago when I was still working in education, I was on playground duty, when one of the reception class boys came up and wanted to hold my hand. He looked up adoringly at me, and said I reminded him of "the most beautiful woman in the whole world". I asked who she was, fearing he was going to say his mother (who I really didn't care for!), and he said....

207429_1237644698163_full.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    Strange to say, I am nothing like Sam the Toucan, except that I like fruit.

I wish my response were 'Animal' from the Muppets, but I'm sort of a mash-up of Hello Kitty and MeatWad.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Options
    HELL YES to everything about this post!

Edited because my "smart" phone is stupid and likes to do things on it's own, like post comments w/ no content.
    If I had my choice though it would either be the Evil Queen from Snow White, I've always thought she was so beautiful!

Agreed!

evilqueen_copy.jpg

maleficent.jpg

Years ago when I was still working in education, I was on playground duty, when one of the reception class boys came up and wanted to hold my hand. He looked up adoringly at me, and said I reminded him of "the most beautiful woman in the whole world". I asked who she was, fearing he was going to say his mother (who I really didn't care for!), and he said....

207429_1237644698163_full.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Think I'm a cross between Frylock and Dot from Animaniacs. Lol.
  • FryingPanda
    FryingPanda Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Invader Zim. We both have a lot of plans that rarely work out the way we want them to, but we just keep on going.

Then I would be GIR, kinda dingy and I love Tacos, bacon and waffles :D

GIR.gif

But can you sing the Doom song?:happy:
  • FryingPanda
    FryingPanda Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I think if I had to choose, I'd say personality wise... Gandi from Clone High. His sense of humour, ne, life just makse sense.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Options
    Strange to say, I am nothing like Sam the Toucan, except that I like fruit.

I wish my response were 'Animal' from the Muppets, but I'm sort of a mash-up of Hello Kitty and MeatWad.

Haha! Me too! My current bf compares me to Meatwad!
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    If you asked my fiance, he would probably say Herbert the Pervert from Family Guy. I do a great impersonation of him, "Well Osh Kosh B'Gosh, looks like we've got a new paper boy", and I am a pervert so I guess he would be right.

Oh, and he hates when I look at him all sexy like and then bust out "Hey there muscley arms" in Herbert's voice. I find it Hi-Lary-Us! :laugh:
  • Scheherazadea
    Options
    Cheetara from Thundercats! :-) In fact, I'll probably be her for Halloween...
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Invader Zim. We both have a lot of plans that rarely work out the way we want them to, but we just keep on going.

Then I would be GIR, kinda dingy and I love Tacos, bacon and waffles :D

GIR.gif

I named my dog Gir. When anyone asks "what's his name?" I say "Gir, like Sir, but with a G". And then they think about it for a second and laugh.
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    If you asked my fiance, he would probably say Herbert the Pervert from Family Guy. I do a great impersonation of him, "Well Osh Kosh B'Gosh, looks like we've got a new paper boy", and I am a pervert so I guess he would be right.

Oh, and he hates when I look at him all sexy like and then bust out "Hey there muscley arms" in Herbert's voice. I find it Hi-Lary-Us! :laugh:

This post made me burst out laughing!
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options

maleficent.jpg

This is the tattoo I always wanted on my back. Too bad for me I promised my husband no more tattoos.
  • ritamerlot
    ritamerlot Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    it's a toss up between Betty Boop and Miss Piggy.
    :bigsmile:
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I think I would have to say Yosimite Sam. I get wound up, frustrated, and wanna shoot at stuff!
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    When I was younger, I got the nickname Bubba, from Bubba McDuck (Ducktales)

Hmmmm....Quagmyre "giggity, giggity, allllriiigghtt"
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    DANGERMOUSE!!!

Can't believe no-one else bagged that.

Ooo...or Stewie from Family Guy - that's a close call depending on my mood I'd say...

Any character with a screw loose that has a whole lot of finely laid plans that always go wrong describes me to a 'T'.
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    If I couldn't be phoenix, my next choice would be Fire Star or Poison Ivy. :tongue:
  • littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    smurfette I think would be me lol